Currently, I am working in Nestle-Nestle Professionals as an Area Sales Manager. Furthermore, I am handling 7 geographical locations for Nestle-North region. Before that, I was working for Rocket Internet-Carmudi as an Account Manager for Lahore and have the honor of being the person with the highest recovery record.
In essence, my true learning lies with the event management company (Eventalato) that I developed from scratch. My experiences have made me a resourceful individual.
I am a confident and a goal driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to achieve a major milestone in my career and lead a team to new heights of success. I am eager to use my experience and skills to build strong customer relationships for my employer’s brands and thrive within the business environment.
Area Sales Manager, Nestle- Nestle Professionals
• Responsible for Abbottabad and the team of order bookers and sales men
• Responsible for the development of 5 other geographical locations from scratch such as Muzzaffarabad, Mansera, Balakot, Naran and Kaghan (8 Distributions)
• Currently, managing HoReCas, HELTs and B&I’s (Professionals Channels) with utmost client satisfaction
• Strengthening the business roots and forming business growth strategies on a daily basis
• Implementing sales strategies to achieve exceptional results for the more than 10 Nestle Brands to meet KPIs effectively
• Responsible for the documentation as well as Nestle Trade Assets
Account Manager, Rocket-Internet GmbH- Rocket Internet is the world’s largest internet incubator.
• Was responsible for the development of Carmudi with a team of Sales officer working under me in Lahore and maturing the E-commerce market
• Efficiently streamlined the deliverables as well as recovery process
• Management of new and existing clients to increase client satisfaction
• Implementing original sales strategies to achieve exceptional results and hit KPIs
• Fostering strong relationships with major Car Dealerships in Lahore
• Collaborating with the marketing team, content and sales to strengthen the Carmudi Brand in Lahore
• Individual with the highest recovery in Pakistan.
• Individual with the highest accounts i.e. 150+ clients and ensuring 100 % client satisfaction by resolving their issues and branding solutions
• While working in Carmudi, I consistently hit and surpass monthly sales targets
• Single-handedly developed Carmudi market in Samanabad (the oldest Car market in Lahore)
January 2012-January 2014
Event Manager, Eventalato
Formed this Event Management Company from scratch (Legal entity)
• Dealt with brand marketing, event operations, social media, finances and linkages
• Brand management and brand association were carried out effectively
• Developed the business as well as relationship with vendors to intervene in the market
• Became the official vendor of NUST Business School
• Was able to bring exceptional profits
Formed a national-level content writing entity during my bachelors and employed the top students for work (2011-present)-Workers Corp
• Increased business by 300% in terms of revenue
• Effectively managed 20 employees and resolved their issues on a daily basis and kept business communication as efficient as possible
External Director in NUST International Model United Nations (NIMUN) (2012-2013)
• Being the Director External Relations of the First International Conference worked on Brand Building and effectively formed and operated an integrated marketing communication strategy for 600 institutions of Pakistan and raised Rs.2.5 million worth of money
• Handled a resource of 50+ individuals which was successfully utilized
• Handled Social Media and aided in the registration process as much as possible
National Bank Internship: Financial analysis of cement industry Pakistan (2012); Worked in Student Affairs Department of NUST Business School(2012-2013); Worked for Wall Street franchise as an intern (2011); Worked for AIESEC Islamabad in OGX portfolio as a Liaison Officer (2011-2012); Sustainability Report for Gate logics(2010)
• B.S (Hons) in Economics
National University of Sciences and Technology: NUST Business School (2009-2013)
Relevant Coursework: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Econometrics, Developmental Economics, Poverty & Income Distribution
• Advanced Level, University of Cambridge Board
Lahore Alma (2007-2009)
Subjects: Accounting, Economics, Math
• Ordinary Levels, University of Cambridge Board
Sadiq Public School, Bahawalpur (2004-2007)
Subjects: Physics, Maths, Chemistry
Thesis on “An insight into how Stock Market responds to Economic Fundamentals: Time series analysis
Academic Projects & Research
• Research paper on Poverty and Income Distribution in Pakistan: “Consumption and its effects on household and regions”. The study reflecting the consumption patterns in Pakistan using the PSLM data.
• Primary study on Brain Drain in Pakistan. Topic: An Analysis of factors leading to Pakistani Student Brain Drain to Developing Countries.
• The impact of Investment in Labour Market leading to Economic Growth.
• Employment in Pakistani Labour market: Macro analysis with respect to Gross Domestic Product.
• Credit Crunch in Pakistan and its circular impact on Pakistani Industries.
• The Impact of Support price on wheat leading to escalated wheat price and decreased small farmer production opportunities.
• Petrol fluctuations in Pakistan causing increase in general price level.
• “Riches of the few”. The paper describing the Pareto Principle and inequality in Pakistan.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.