I am seeking a Network Administrator/Engineer position and have enclosed my resume for your review. With over three years of intensive computer education and a Bachelor of Science from Iqra National University, I have developed a strong skill set that includes network management, design and implementation for both LANs and WANs, Redundancy, implementing advanced security based on state-of-the-art security technologies, security analysis and threat mitigation, network management, monitoring, and
Education And Qualifications
Completed BS-Telecommunication & Networking hons degree
Overall grading: First Class
IQRA National University
Network Engineer/ Team Leader (OCT 2013 till date)
KORELINKS (pvt) Ltd – ISLAMABAD
Company Core Business | Deployment of Networks, Managed Services,
Solution Providers, Private & Public Sectors
• Provided consultative technical engineering services to Korelinks Business clients
• Performed design and third level technical support services in a large, diverse, environment
• Performed with project management for overlapping, mixed discipline projects; and, played lead role in achievement of business Goals
• Network design, providing architecture authority, and maintaining industry best common practices; evangelizing network architecture as authority on technical level.
• Accountable for providing 24*7 supports of High Availability
Network Engineer (Jan 2012 -2013)
• Responsible for the overall issue that comes to our network.
• Responsible for Configuration of Cisco Router 1841, 2621, 3845, 2821, 3725, Catalyst switches 2950, 2960, 3750, Cisco Access Point, Firewall.
• Responsible for all servers Backup and providing support to clients and resolve their issue regarding networks and operating systems.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, etc.)
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
• Responsible for configuration of Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IPS/IDS.
• Monitoring and configuring Cisco switches(2900, 3550, 3560, 3700 and 6500 series)
• Implementing and managing Cisco routers ( 2600, 2800, 3600, 3700, 3800, 7200 series) with IP,NAT and ACL
• Configure and monitor routing protocol operation – RIP V2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP & Redundancy protocols (HSRP, VRRP & GLBP)
• Establish Internet Connectivity for 100 end users
• IPv4 or IPv6 Redistribution Configuration and Troubleshooting Policy Based Routing Configuration and Troubleshooting
• Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
• Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, to resolve operational issues and restore services
• Manage backups for routers and switches for high availability
Engineer (QA IP TXN) (June 2011 -2012)
PTCL, Peshawar Pakistan
• Auditing Core network for its traffic, activity, capacity, usage, security and identify critical Systems to ensure continued integrity and optimal network performance.
• To carry out statistical analysis based on audit report for bringing improvements in the traffic flow.
• Providing specialist skills in migration and troubleshooting IP Core network elements.
• Providing technical assistance to corporate customers (ISPs, Pakistan education research network, Cellular mobile operators), and solving their routing and packet loss issues by troubleshooting dynamic routing protocols (OSPF,ISIS, BGP) and Layer 3 VPNs, VPLS, QoS, Traffic-Engineering/MPLS in our network.
• Working experience on protocols like RIP, IGRP/EIGRP, OSPF/ISIS, BGP/MP-BGP, PIM/MSDP, IGMP/CGMP, MPLS/MPLS-TE/VPLS
• Designing redundant and reliable network with STP/RSTP/MST, VPLS/BGP-Multi-homing and HRSP/VRRP next hope redundancy Protocols.
• Network Management Tools/Software including syslog, MRTGs, SOLARWIND,CATHI, etc
• Fault Management through surveillance of whole network and performance monitoring of all network elements lying under the jurisdiction with leading role for restoration of services
• Network components e.g. Cisco,.
• Supervised Remote Site (PoP) preparation and site surveys for various projects.
• Arranged shutdown times for maintenance, IOS version up gradation activities with minimal interruption.
• Assurance of SLA and OLA compliance for all application. Optical fiber Systems SDH/DWDM/ MPLS-TP and OF Cable Laying, Survey, deployment, operation and performance verification as per Quality Standards.
Engineer Integrated Services O & M, (May 2008- June 2011)
Etisalat Dubai, UAE
• Network support for Internet connectivity over GPON/ATM/xDSL and LAN issues.
• Providing back haul connectivity to IP based network devices via Cisco Switches and Metro 1000 Huawei SDH nodes.
• Planning, Creating and Troubleshooting VLANs/trunks on Cisco switches and cross connects on SDH NE..
• Provisioning and Troubleshooting MPLS/Layer-2, Layer-3 VPN’s connectivity.
• Troubleshooting user’s router for serial connectivity like VPLS, L2TPv3 and PPP.
• Troubleshooting IP connectivity of UMTS via Ethernet
• Provisioning & Trouble shooting of Media for Mobile 2G, 3G & Access Networks via Mini SDHs from Lucent and Huawei & Radio Equipment from NEC, Ericson, Axxcelera & Intracom
• Responsible for O&M of Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) providing Triple Play Services in the access network, verifying back haul IP connectivity.
English Fluent (Written, reading & speaking)
Urdu Fluent(Written, reading & speaking)
Pashto Fluent(Written, reading & speaking)
Dari Fluent( reading & speaking)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.