I am a focused, reliable and accomplished professional with extensive leadership experience and a wealth of knowledge regarding the delivery of excellent service in Oracle Functional Financial and great experience in Accountancy in London. Having enjoyed a successful career thus far, I am now looking for a new and exciting position and believe that I would be
a valuable asset to any organization.
I am a self-motivate, dedicated and conscientious individual who shows commitment and determination in whatever I do. I pride myself in being able to complete a task I am assigned to on time and take responsibility for everything I do. I have good communication skills, which is one of my biggest strengths. I have an outgoing personality and a caring and easy going nature, which help me build positive working relationships. I am also multi linguistic and have a sound knowledge in Information Technology (IT).
• Trilingual – English, French & Hindi
• Kind, fair, caring, honest, easy going.
• I am also a reliable, dedicated, motivated, confident, enthusiastic as well as creative person.
• I have good communication and ICT skills.
• Leadership and Supervisory skills – managing, leading and coaching a team of people
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently using own initiative
• Faith and determination
• Good organization and leadership skills
• Self- confidence, Rapid and efficient problem solving skills.
• Capable of working well in position of responsibilities, either individually or in a team setting.
• Ability to supervise others, lead a team and making decisions, Ability to engage in critical thinking skills
• Excellent organising and planning skills, provide directives to a team
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively and delegate duties to meeting deadlines and achieving targets
• Professional communications, ability to use tact when dealing with people
• Very flexible and adaptable, ability to work effectively under pressure and unsociable hours
• Well developed interpersonal and listening skills – ability to interact and relate well to others
• Good working experience in designing Chart of Accounts, good knowledge of AIM for implementing Oracle Products.
• Experience in Oracle and other utilities such as TOAD, SQL Developer.
• Worked as Oracle Financial Consultant for Softpro Network & Packages Ltd Mauritius,
August 2014 to Dec 2014.
• Worked as Junior Financial Functional Consultant for VESL Technologies Ltd,
January 2012 to July 2014
• Worked as Accountant at Blackjack Ltd in London
From March 2009 to September 2011.
• Worked as Sales Team Leader at Pizza Hut (UK Ltd)
From April 2006 to October 2011.
• Worked as Laboratory Assistant at Ferney Mills Spinning
From January 1996 to February 2006
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) From London School Of Business and Finance, London in 2011 (Pass 8 papers)
• Sage Accounting from Uxbridge College, London
• Ms-Word, Excel, Internet & Email from System InfoTech Ltd
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12 General Ledger certified implementation specialist
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Financial Management PreSales Specialist Assessment
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Financial Management Sales Specialist
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Financial Management Support Specialist
WORK EXPERIENCE DUTIES
Softpro Network & Packages Ltd July 2014 – December 2014
Oracle Financial Consultant
Worked for Ethiopia telecom
Modules: PO, INV, AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, iProcurement, iExpenses, Sourcing, Order Management
Tools: Oracle EBS R12 Financial
• On site support
• Gathering requirements for new report
• Prepare resolution guide for resolved issues
• Preparing for weekly meeting
• Provide training to key users
Vesl Technologies Ltd April 2012 – July 2014
Junior Oracle Financial Consultant
(1) Worked for Air Mauritius
Modules: PO, INV, AP, AR, GL
• Wrote SQL query for joining tables.
• Managing different ledgers and operating unit.
• Customized Payment Register Report according to the client requirement.
• Customizing responsibilities according to client specification.
• Importing data from SLA.
• Creating invoices, posting invoices and matching invoices with PO numbers.
• Loading informations to Oracle database tables.
• Create suppliers, banks, and invoices for suppliers.
• Design of reports using report builder and defining concurrent programs.
• Correction of triggers, procedures and packages in forms.
• Development of interfaces using Java.
(2) Worked for Financial Service Commission (FSC)
Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Asset, Cash Management, and Purchasing, Inventory.
• Create Financial Statement Generator (FSG Report including Profit&Loss and Balance Sheet.
• Setup of fixed asset module, run depreciation, asset addition, asset retirement and disposal of fixed asset.
• Apply Receipt to invoices for Customer Transactions.
• Setup of payment manager that helps to create multiple payments for Suppliers.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Subledger Accounting including drill down to subledgers from Oracle General Ledger.
• Run Diagnostic test, apply fixed for issues.
• Import and export report using Report Builder.
• Manage support on site.
• Run queries and build queries using SQL and PL/SQL
Blackjack, London March 2009 – October 2011
• Prepare monthly and yearly management accounts.
• Consolidate and produce information in financial reports
• Managing company’s cash flow
• Ensure compliance with all legal provisions including VAT returns
Pizza Hut Ltd, London April 2006 – October 2011
Customer Service Leader
• Maximize sales and achieve company target
• Customer Services – dealing with customer needs and queries
• Maintain safety environment.
• Cash handling process debit and credit card.
• Train new staff.
• Stock counting
• Coordinate with line managers about sales performance.
• Assess the performance of staff and communicate to managers.
Ferney Spinning Mills Ltd Jan 1996 – March 2006
• Making new colour sample for clients.
• Match the colour with client standard.
• Filing and enter recipe for Planning and Production Dyeing.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.