Management professional with 13 Years of experience in :
• Process Transition and Process Mapping for 2 big projects from USA to India .
• Handled multi-tasking assignments in various areas of banking, financial services and insurance operations for clients across USA and UK .
• Received “VOC" Award (Voice of the Customer) from the Customers for Managing the Critical SLA.
• Hardcore experience of 6.5 years in Financial Services - 4 years in Insurance and 2.5 years in Banking Operations .
Operations Management Professional with 13 Years of Experience in Cross Functional Work Environment
Project Management SLA Management People Management
Finance Operations Insurance Operations Banking Operations
Due Diligence Process Mapping Process Transitions
Managing Pilot Process Managing Client Operations Process Re-engineering
• Process Transition and Process Mapping for 2 Big Projects from USA to India – end to end.
• Handled Multi-Tasking assignments in various areas of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Operations for clients across USA and UK .Assignments include Project Management, Process Mapping ,Banking Operations, Financial Services and Insurance Operations.
• Received Recognition as “VOC(Voice of the Customer) from the Customers for reducing suspense amount by more than 50% from 3.5 million to 1.5 million throughgood outcome of Process Re-engineering Skills.
• Hardcore experience of 6.5 years in Financial Services 4 years in Insurance and 2.5 years in Banking Operations.
1).Exl Service Ltd
(March 2013-May 2014)
Deputy Manager- Operations
EXL is a business process solutions company serving insurance, healthcare, banking. financial and Analytics services to the clients across the world.
Managing Team of 30 Members working on ClientRecon, Cash Application and Premium Allocation of EFT and Lockbox Payments with SLA Management, Completion of assigned targets as per SLA, KPI deadlines from the AM, Identifying process improvement opportunities for the client benefit and Communicate issues/roadblocks/schedule delays with the sharing of the Project Plan
• Managed and Reduced the Suspense Amount by more than 25% giving dollar benefit to the client
2). United Health Group
(Dec 2008-Dec 2012)
Asst Manager –Operations
United Health Group Inc. is a diversified managed health care company headquartered in U.S. It is No. 14 on Fortune magazines top 500 companies in the United States.
Job Profile :
Managing at Team of 35 Members working on Provider Claims Payment Processing and Clerical Correspondence for the Network of Providers , SLA Management and preparation and Analysis of volumes of work matrix, Capacity Planning reporting , Preparing Weekly and Monthly Decks to the client and Project Performances Analysis and Review the Quality Remediation planning with SME .
• Initiated a Project for Efficiency Improvement of the Process
• Awarded Best Team for Quarter for Overachieving the SLA .
(May 2007-Dec 2008)
Assistant Manager –Operations
Genpact is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company running business processes and operations including those that are complex and industry-specific.
Received VOC (Voice of the Customer) for Reducing the suspense from 3.5 million to 1.5 million .
Achieved 100% Retention of team for complete 1 year .
4) Steria India Ltd ,Noida
(Formely known as XANSA india) Tenure: Feb 2005–May 2007 (ProcessExecutive for Credit Card Division of Barclays Bank)
Steria provides consulting, digital expertise, as well as optimised infrastructures, business process services and end-to-end IT-enabled business services that help private and public organisations meet today’s complex business challenges across the globe
Research on the Credit Card Transactionsand Bank Database with analysis the Disputes claims by the Card holder and reporting of the Fraudulent Card Holder claims wrong disputes and Followup with the Merchant Acquirer for the High Disputed Txn with sending correspondence to the merchant acquirer with Txn details.
5) Silver Skills Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon (Formerly Known as EMR Tech Ventures Pvt Ltd )
March 2001–Aug 2004
Executive – Operations
Silverskills is a leading provider of commercial real estate, healthcare, and FINANCIALservices solutions.
Performing AR Cash Claims Processing for the Critical Client with high dollar amount with Research and analysis of Member in Customer database of TPA and Quality Audits for the New Joiners and reporting of Txn done by the team to the client on daily basis
IT Skills: MS office, and Working knowledge on MS- Visio )
Education: B.Com, Delhi University (Year 1999).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.