Currently working as Mechanical Inspector (Equipment - static & rotary and Structure - PDO approved) at Larsen & Toubro Electromech LLC at Saih Rawl Depletion Compression - PDO site, OMAN. Experience in fabrication & Installation of Process Static Equipment’s Division. Worked with Tech International FZC (AL Sulaimi Group), Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co Ltd, & LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD., in Heavy Engineering Division.
Having CSWIP 3.1, NDT level II and ISO 9001 : 2008.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineer, December 2004
Technical Education Board, Gandhinagar
First class ( 64.36% )
• ISO Lead Auditor – 9001:2008 IRCA Approved
• CSWIP 3.1 with Cert. No : 68870
• RT, MT & PT Level II as per ASNT-TC-1A
I) Larsen & Toubro Electromech LLC – Muscat, Oman. QA/QC Mechanical Inspector (PDO Approved)
May 2013 to Till Date
1. Yibal Depletion Compression Project Phase – III, PDO.
2. Saih Rawl Depletion Compression Phase -II Project, PDO.
3. Lekhwair Gas Field Development Project, PDO.
Ensure availability of latest revision QA/QC procedures, drawings, QCPs, work instructions etc at site for review and verification.
Carry out receipt inspection for equipments and structures as per project specification and relevant Codes/standards.
Perform necessary inspection for preservation of equipment before and after installation.
Preparation and maintaining preservation log register for equipments like Pump, Air Fin Cooler, Compressor and Static Equipment.
Active participation as Q captain for Flawless Project Delivery (FPD).
Verification of foundation release and perform necessary foundation inspection prior to erection of equipment and structure
Carry out inspection for erection, alignment and bolt tightening for equipment / structural steel.
Co-ordinate with vendor and client for stage wise inspection.
Carry out stage wise inspection for static equipments at different stages such as erection, alignment, final inspection and Box up as per approved ITP.
Carry out internals installation like schepontetor, demister, mist eliminator, catalylist, mellapack, chimney skiew chimney, BDH trays & Pall Rings.
Carry out stage wise inspection for rotary equipments at different stages such as Soft foot checking, preliminary alignment and final alignment as per approved ITP.
Preparation of inspection report and ITR for the final dossier submission.
II) TECH INTERNATIONAL FZC – Sharjah, UAE.
QA & QC Engineer. (Lead QA/QC Engineer)
August 2011 to March 2013
1. Prelude EPCI Floating LNG Project- TSC, Termochimica – 3 set Deaerator Tank & Tower
2. Az Zour Chemical storage tanks – OTV SA & MEW – 12 Nos Chemical Storage Tanks .
3. South Yoloton Gas Field Development Project, Turkmenistan – SPX & Petrofac – 8 nos of Inlet Filter Separators
4. Barazan Onshore Project – Termochimica, JGC & RASGAS – 3 Set Deaerator Tanks & tower
5. Jubail Exporter Refinery – Peerless MFG Co & IPC – 10 Nos Pressure Vessel
6. Refrigeration System, Abu Dhabi – Spec International & GASCO – 12 nos Pressure Vessel &
6 Nos of Heat Exchangers
7. 4500 MTPD Sulphuric Acid Plant, JIFCO, Eshidiya, Jordan – Termochimica – 1 set Deaerator Tank & Tower
8. Quarayyah Combined Cycle Power Plant, KSA – Termochimica – 3 Nos Deaerator Towers
9. Solar Thermal Power Plant 100MW CCP Plant Shams, Abu Dhabi – Termochimica – 1 Set Deaerator Tank & Tower
10. Offshore associated gas project – Pall Corporation – 12 Nos. Pressure Vessel
11. 1X400MW Combined cycle Power Plant , SOUSSE, TUNISIA – Termochimica – 1 Nos. Deaerator Tower
12. Petrobras P61, Papa Terra Field Development Project – Frames & J.Ray Macdormatte – 6nos. Tanks & Separators
13. CCED Amran, Oman – Pall Corporation – 1 Nos. Coalescer Vessel
II) Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd – Vikhroli, India.
Asst. Manager – Quality Control.
December 2010 to August 2011
Leading the Department for Material Receiving Inspection for various projects.
III) Larsen and Toubro Ltd – Surat, India.
Quality Control Engineer.
July 2007 to December 2010.
PROJECTS HANDLED :
1. Zhenhai Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Ltd – 2 Nos of E.O. Reactor
2. Heat train Assembly, Dow Chemical Ltd, Kuwait – 6 Nos. Heat Exchanger
3. IOCL Panipat – 2 Nos of Heat Exchangers –
4. ADGAS Onshore Project – 12 Nos of Pressure Vessels
5. I have also worked in ship Building and was team member of Sea trial Crew team from L&T.
IV) Inox India Ltd – Kalol, India.
Trainee Engineer – QA/QC Dept.
July 2006 to July 2007.
PROJECTS HANDLED :
1. Cryogenic storage tanks – Reliance refinery project, Jamnagar
2. Cryogenic Storage tanks – Essar Steel Ltd, Oxygen Plant, Hazira Surat.
3. Worked as a Site Engineer for 800 TPD Oxygen plant for ASU plant, Hazira Surat.
V) Asian Mills Pvt Ltd – Chhattral Gujarat, India.
Quality control Engineer
January 2006 to July 2006.
Worked as a QC engineer for Pipe mill manufacturing. Inspection for Dimensions and Hydro test as well as other Destructive testing.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for Preparation of QA & QC procedures (ITP, Hydro, PWHT, etc..) and documentation as per client specifications / Projects specification / as per code requirements.
To ensure compliance with API, National Board of Boilers and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, ISO requirements and customer specific specifications /requirements.
Preparing and Monitoring the processes and systems are going on as per Inspection Test plan, Method Statement, PQP, Quality procedures and Process control.
Attending Pre-Inspection and Kick-off Inspection meeting with clients for confirmation of project requirement.
Carryout different type of tests PWHT, NDE, Hydrostatic / Pneumatic, Sand Blasting & Painting / Galvanizing based on code standards and Client Specification with co-coordinating TPI, Client Representative & AI.
Investigates all processes in manufacturing, testing and inspection, which create non-conformances in the quality of the end product and makes recommendations for elimination of the cause.
To ensure compliance with American Society of Mechanical Engineers’ ASME Code Shop requirements and other Sections VIII and IX requirements.
Review & approval of Sub-Contractors, Quality Control Plan, and NDT Procedures.
Receiving site feedback from the customer and find the causes for deviation and give trouble shoot to avoid repeated failure in the future.
Preparation & Reviewing of Final Dossier Manufacturer Data Reports.
Facing the Internal & External Quality Audits as Auditee.
PDO approved Mechanical Inspector for Lekhwair Gas Field Development Project & Saih Rawl Completion Depletion Project.
Received an Appreciation Certificate from L&T for outstanding Performance.
Worked as key person on LR Marine Approval Process at Tech International, on approval Tech International Became first company in UAE having LR Marin approved vessel Manufacture.
Received Certificate of Recognition for Innovation at Workplace from L&T.
ASME, SECTION – I, II, V, VIII DIV1,DIV2, IX
DEP & SP
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.