Significant experience in Oil&Gas industry as E&I construction and maintenance engineer.
Currently attentive to the market for new challenges and other interesting international opportunities.
E&I Engineer qualified graduate with a number of years’ experience working in the oil & gas sector. My training, together with my background of working as Project & Maintenance Engineer closely with diverse oil & gas companies would allow me to make a valuable contribution to your company.
2005 -2008 National Diploma of Engineer National School of Engineering of Sfax Speciality : Electrical Engineering
2003 -2005 Scientific Preparatory Cycle Sfax Preparatory Engineering Institute Maths-Physics
2003 Baccalaureate degree 9 Avril 1938 Secondary School – Sfax Maths – Grade : High Honors
October 2012 Programmable Logic Controllers “GE FANUC S 90-30” – Level 3 (2 days)
September 2012 Programmable Logic Controllers “GE FANUC S 90-30” – Level 2 (2 days)
September 2012 Programmable Logic Controllers “GE FANUC S 90-30” – Level 1 (2 days)
September 2012 PTW training with SEREPT
June 2012 DeltaV Hardware & Troubleshooting (EMERSON Process Management Italy – 5 days)
May 2012 FISHER control valve maintenance (3 days)
April 2012 H2S/Site survey (APAVE CONGO – 1 day)
May 2011 Project Management (three days)
February 2011 Process in oil & gas fields: the genesis of petroleum (four days)
July 2010 Process Equipment: Generalities (three days)
July 2010 Process in oil & gas fields: Generalities (four days)
June 2009 Perfection in regulation Level 2 – STIR training center (two weeks)
April 2009 Practices of the instrumentation Level 1 – STIR training center (two weeks)
April 2009 Safety in Low Voltage installations & Explosive Atmosphere ATEX (three days)
January 2009 Electrical enabling: UTE Standards C18-510 (one week)
January 2009 Pneumatic Regulation (one weeks)
January 2009 Installations Security (one week)
• Arabic : Mother tongue
• French : Spoken, written and read
• English : Spoken, written and read
• German & Portuguese: Basic
• Microsoft Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, AsProjet 5.0
• XLPro2, HELOC 7, DIALux, Calculux, Maple, MATLAB, C+, Eagle, ISIS, SISpro building, Legrand Chantier Chrono, Ecodial
• LV/HV Electrical calculation tools: ETAP 7.0, Caneco, SEE Electrical
• Automation and programming tools: DeltaV (EMERSON), VersaPro 2.04, Proficy Machine Edition 7.0, Cimplicity HMI SCADA 7.5
• Have experience as E&I project engineer in all project phases: Engineering and design, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up
• Upstream Offshore/Onshore project and maintenance experience
• Have experience in Review & approval of Vendor drawings/documents and witnessing of Factory Acceptance Tests
• Good knowledge of relevant engineering codes and standards
• Able to comply with HSE principles, policies, and procedures
• Good coordination and communication skills
• Able to live in compact living quarters with a wide range of people
FEBRUARY 2014 – Till Today
Work with HORIZON COMPANY SARL – Tunisia
Technical And Sales Manager (Freelance)
OCTOBER 2014 – JANUARY 2015
Work with CERI – Tunisia
Project Manager Elec/Instrum: leading electrical & instrumentation construction activities for the vertical “Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG)” in the “Sousse Section D, 400MW Combined Cycle Power Plant” Project (Tunisia).
• Power and Lighting system installation
• Instrumentation system installation
MAY 2014 – SEPTEMBER 2014
Work with EPPM SA. – SOMOIL Angola
Maintenance Instrument Supervisor: achieving maintenance activities in different Oil & Gas sites in Soyo located at the north of Republic of Angola with SOMOIL.
• Preventive and curative maintenance activities on main process stations: Pangala Tank Farm, Quinguila Tank farm, Quinfuquena Tank farm, Cabeça Da Cobra Flow station…
• Electro-pneumatic and pneumatic-pneumatic instrumentation
• Waukesha-Dresser Gas compressor, Water injection pump and power oil pump including MURPHY control system installation, troubleshooting and programming
• Arrow gas motor / Beam pumps Weatherford-Ampscott
• Well head instrumentation / Oil Metering prove at Quinfuquena Terminal
• Pneumatic chemical injection pumps (WESTERN and CheckPoint)
NOVEMBER 2013 – APRIL 2014
Work with SNC-Lavalin International inc. – Tunisia
Instrument & Control Commissioning Engineer: achieving pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities for the new 450 MVA Combined Cycle Power Station in Tunisia with STEG (Tunisian Company of Electricity and Gas).
• Firefighting system commissioning and start up
• Instrument and control system commissioning and start up
SEPTEMBER 2012 – OCTOBER 2013
Work with TUNISIAN COMPANY FOR OIL RESEARCH AND EXPLOITATION (SEREPT) – Tunisia (PSI contracting)
Electrical & Instrument Project Engineer: working as support and project engineer for offshore team with the I&E Maintenance department SEREPT, leading engineering, maintenance, commissioning and startup operations in Ashtart field production facilities that consist of: (5) platforms and (1) FSPO (named IFRIKIA II).
• Ashtart ESD system revamping project in coordination with GE Fanuc expert: engineering, design, procurement, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up.
• Preparation of presentation for the Ashtart ESD system: philosophy, performance standards (IEC 61508/ 61511, ISA 84.00, ISA S84.01), architecture, way forward to ensure integrity…
• Ashtart ESD system audit with GE Fanuc expert: system architecture (PLCs, Genius Blocks, GBIs, communication with Quick Panels and supervision station) , programs situation (VersaPro, Machine Edition and Cimplicity)
• New H2S detection and signaling system: engineering, procurement, construction, wiring, programs preparation and uploading, precommissioning, commissioning and startup of the hole installed system. This system concerns the (4) four platforms ASPP2/ASPP1/ASPF1/ASPF2.
• Upgrade of DIRTY WATER BALLAST PUMP at IFR II: installation of new temperature detection loops
• Engineering and design of Cargo Oil Pump vibration monitoring system upgrade (IFR II)
• Upgrade of SIEMENS Gas Turbine Pump TB-1006B (Ruston TB4000 Gas Turbine dual fuel): engineering, construction, precommissioning, commissioning and start up with assistance of SIEMENS
• Revamping of FORAID unit (debutanization unit): migration from pneumatic to electric instrumented control system
• Diagnostic of accruing problems in the TB-1006A SIEMENS Gas Turbine Pump: coordination with SIEMENS representatives for the calibration of STAR gas fuel system
• Prepare Precommissionig, commissioning and Startup documents:
Conformity ChecK Sheet (CCK)
Prepare and develop OTP (Operational Test Procedure)
Prepare and develop FTS (Functional Test Sheet)
Prepare Subsystem Precomm & Commissioning Dossiers
Identify and Organize all required Temporaries
Arrange Vendor/Specialist assistance as required
Ready For Commissioning Certificate (RFC) / Ready For Start-Up Certificate (RFSU) / Punch list
• Ensure all relevant documentation, inspection certificates, drawings and P&IDs are updated for integration into the Company Document Control Center
• Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate program of methods department work and projects
• Carry out installation, calibration, maintenance and commissioning activities for all field-based instrumentation, associated cabling and tubing etc.
• Carry out modifications on DCS, PLCs programs, safety logic diagrams and ESD Cause & Effect matrix
• Contractors follows-up and work packs mark-up
• MOC’s cost and planning estimation
JANUARY 2012 – AUGUST 2012
Work with BEENDER LTD (PSI contracting)
M’BOUNDI field development Project – ENI Congo
Project E&I Engineer: This project is about two major parts;
• Upgrade of the Offshore Water Intake System at Djeno (Jack-up) to meet M’Boundi New Water Injection Requirements of salty water through two 16” sea lines.
• Installation of the Gas Injection Network from M’boundi plant to 5 well-heads: Basic engineering, value engineering, detail engineering, construction, commissioning and start up.
During this project, I was responsible of:
• All engineering activities including preparation of standard required documents for client, lighting and earthing calculation notes, endorsement of routing layouts, transformer & MCC & HV cell design and purchase, all instruments wiring & connection & calibration.
• Supervising all electrical & instrumentation activities:
an electrical room, a 630KVA transformer with HV Cubicle equipped with circuit breaker, a TGBT/MCC for LV distribution and soft-starter Altistart, water injection pumps, Electrochlorinator package, Coarse Strainers and other materials shall be installed on the juck up.
5 well heads, 2 pig launcher, 2 pig receiver, 4 cluster and electrical and all instrumentation activities
• Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and start up
• Final Documents
FEBRUARY 2010 – DECEMBER 2011
Work with SACNA ENGINEERING (PSI contracting)
South Gas project Ph2: New Compression Unit – ENI Tunisia
Project E&I Engineer: During this project I was in charge of:
• Detail engineering
• Preparing all material’s RQFs, review and approval of vendor documents
• Construction supervisor (all electrical & instrumentation works):
2 New Gas Compressors (LP 402 & HP 502)
UCP, MCC, pneumatic control panels, instrument control loops
ABB HV circuit breakers, HV motors, HV cables terminations
lighting and earthing systems
• Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and start up
• Preparing As-Built Documents
South Gas project Ph2: Chilling Unit – ENI Tunisia
Project E&I Engineer: Preparing technical & commercial bid. During 10 months, I was in charge of the detail engineering, construction, commissioning, assistance to the field start up and preparation of As-built documents of: 2 refrigeration compressors, 6 air coolers, a liquid receiver with vertical filters, a raw gas cooler, an economizer and a suction scrubber.
Fire & Gas Detection System Project – ENI Tunisia
Project E&I Engineer: Technical & commercial proposal preparation, Engineering and design of all electrical, instrumentation and mechanical works of a complete F&G detection system for Oued Zar field.
Three Phase Inlet Separator package – PIONEER Tunisia
Project E&I Engineer: Preparing technical & commercial bid. The scope of project is the design, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up and as-built documents of a skid mounted three phase separator MBD-295 to be installed in the Waha Production Facility.
South Gas project Ph2: Dehydration and Glycol Regeneration Units – ENI Tunisia
Project E&I Engineer: Engineering and design of all E&I and mechanical works for units interconnecting and study of the project cost and planning estimation.
DECEMBER 2008 – JANUARY 2010
Work with PETROLE SERVICES INDUSTRIEL (PSI)
Main achievements as Project & Technical-Sales Engineer:
• Light Crude Metering Skid – THYNA PETROLEUM SERVICES “TPS”
• Supply and Prefabrication of Interconnecting Piping Lines – GASCO UNITED ARAB ENIRATES
• Fire fighting system at CPF Perenco – PERENCO Tunisia
• Water Injection Units For Rom & Zea Fields Project – Groupement Sonatrach-Agip Alger
• Low Voltage Distribution Panel (TGBT) at Elfranig plant -PERENCO Tunisia
• Electric Tracing and Thermal Insulation of pipelines at CPF-Perenco – PERENCO Tunisia
• Chargui 3 Tie Back Flowline at Kerkennah onshore -PETROFAC Tunisia
• Technical & commercial proposal preparation , Engineering and design of all electrical, instrumentation and mechanical works
• Djebel Grouz Project Ph2: Oil Center Relocation – ENI Tunisia
• SCSSV and SSV control panels of TSIENGUI and OBANGUE field wells – ADDAX Gabon
• Gas Expansion Skids for the control panels of TSIENGUI and OBANGUE field wells – ADDAX Gabon
• Niungo Upgrade Phase 3 Project: Chemical Injection Skids – PERENCO Gabon
• Custody Transfer Metering Skid Project at the Maamoura and Baraka plant – ENI Tunisia
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.