Astute Professional with, over 6 years in EHS, majorly into in Oil and Gas & Construction, LNG, Petrochemical providing solutions, and implementing health safety management systems for maintaining sound environmental and safety conditions.
Vast experience in Permit-to-Work (PTW), Industrial Safety, Occupational Health, Risk assessment and management, Hazards and Controls (HAZID), International/Local HSE Regulations, Special Training, Audit and Inspection, Emergency Response, Accident reporting.
University of Benin, Edo State Petroleum Geology (M.Sc) 2011 – 2013
Eungu State University of Science Geology and Mining And Technology, Enugu State (B.Sc) 2003 – 2007
NEBOSH IGC Certified Occupational Safety & Health Management 2012
NEBOSH Technical Safety/IOGC Certified Oil & Gas Operational /Process Safety 2012
IOSH Certified Managing Safely 2012
OSHA Certified Occupational Safety & Health Professional 2012
CIEH Level 2 Certification First Aid Certificate 2012
CIEH Level 2 Certification Risk Assessment/Fire Safety Principle s 2012
OPITO Approved Certification Authorized Gas Tester (AGT) /Use of Breathing Apparatus
& Confined Space Entry 2014
WSO Approved Certification Certified Safety Technician (CST)/WSO-RSD 2014
University of Austin Texas/Bullmate NG IADC HSE Rig Pass and Oil Well Drilling Operations 2013
ALISON, Ireland Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health 2014
Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigerian HSE Supervisor (Level 3); & General HSE 2009
Online Institute of America Certified OHSAS Lead Auditor (OHSAS 18001: 2007) 2013
ADANO ENGINEERING COMPANY NIG. LIMITED (CONTRACTING): Rehabilitation of SPDC Forcados Terminal Tank 206 & 210 / Modification of Forcados Metering Dynamic Facility
(Jan.2014 – Oct.2014)
Position /Responsibility: HSSE Site Coordinator
• Site HSES lead & Focal point on Project HSES Scope, for Effective Implementation & Compliance Integrity.
• Responsible for Driving the Mechanisms, Organization, Systems, Procedures and Guidelines Established, & Put in Place for Achieving the HSES Policy via a Comprehensive Project HSES Risk Assessment, Performance Monitoring, Adequate Supervision, Coordination, & Control for Compliance with Statutory, & SPDC Regulations & Requirements /Safety Advisory Responsibility.
• Equipment Pre-mob Status & Regulatory /SPDC Requirement Compliance Focal Point.
• Ensuring & Monitoring Standards of ‘Safe System of Work’ /Review of Job Procedures & Work Method Statements (As Part of a Team); Delivering HSE Cascades, Presentations, Awareness & Training Sessions.
• General Site Journey (Land) /Marine Transportation Management in Coordination with the Journey Manager.
• Liaison With SPDC Project Team: Project Engineer, CSR, & Discipline Leads on Project CASHES Compliance Requirements / Initiate programs to promote good HSE practice in the workplace.
• Worksite/Personnel Inspections, Co-ordination of MFI Visits, Pre-audit Processes, Pre-Start-up /Restart-up Audits; Emergency/Medical Facilities Inspection; Conducting Emergency/Contingency Response Drills
• Follow- up on audit action items and management review’s recommendations close out status.
• Incident/Accident Investigation & Reporting /Focal Point on HSSE Capability Assessment, HSE Critical Positions & Equipment /Coordinating HSES Monthly Meetings & Presentations /Safety Training Needs Assessment/ HSES Job Training & Inductions (Effectively train and mentor staff on a range of safety policies and procedures); Daily, Weekly, Monthly HSES Project Reporting /Performance Evaluation (Via KPI Monitoring) & Review, etc., for Continuous Improvement.
• Taking part in all accident/incident/near miss investigations, ensuring accident report forms are completed.
• Camp Accommodation /Facilities Pre-occupation Inspection: Ensuring Client Requirements/Standards are met
• Pollution /Spill Control; Site Containment /Remediation & Restoration Works.
• Waste Management Supervision: Reduction, Segregation, Inventory, Evacuation, and Approved Dump Site Tracking (Cradle to Grave Activity) of Waste; Effluent /Sanitary Waste Treatment and Disposal Activities in Compliance with Statutory Regulations, Standards, and Client Requirements.
TECHINT CIMI MONTUBI NIGERIA LIMITED
Chevron Escravos Gas to Liquid Project
(Sept.2010 – June2013)
Position /Responsibility: HSE Supervisor
• Work with top management team in developing, documenting, implementing, maintaining and improving occupational health, safety & environmental objectives, policies, procedures for various tasks.
• Conduct & document safety site tours, inspections & internal audits with team members to monitor & check. the safety performance conforming to our client’s OH&S requirements.
• Conduct audits for subcontractors / local community contractors to ensure compliance to our OHSMS requirements.
• Interpret job safety plans to ensure all job sequence are adhered to and followed in accordance with /exceed client’s approved procedures and meet international standards.
• Facilitate trainings, meetings, and tailgate/tool box meetings peculiar to employee’s task to enhance & promote their safety awareness on the job.
• Team player in Near Miss/Incident/accident Investigation to determine root causes and providing/taking remedial actions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Support in checking & reviewing procedures to conform to our local legal & non legal OH&S requirements.
• Conduct daily inspections on tools / equipment to ensure they are in safe working conditions & enforce their maintenance on regular basis. Ensure safety devices are not deactivated / made inactive / removed by employees.
• Monitor actively employees behavioral attitude to ensure they work safe & support management in providing a safe work place for employees.
• Fully involved in third party certification process and monitor all equipment to ensure full documentations and record-keeping.
• Ensure all documentations are in place for client’s audit requirements.
• Promote Incident and Injury Free (IIF) & Behavioral Base Safety Co-ordination.
• Report directly to front line Supervisors & HSE manager.
LIBROD CHEMICALS NIGERIA LIMITED,
Afeserie, Olomoru & Ughelli Gas Plant (Onshore) Shut Down
(Nov.2008 – Sept. 2010)
PROJECT CLIENT: SPDC
Position /Responsibility: HSE Officer
• Plan, Develop, & Implement Safety Procedures (HSE Plan /HSE Case); Supervision of All HSSE Activities.
• Conduct daily toolbox meetings, preparation of Job Safety Analysis and documentation of JSA.
• Conducting emergency drills and ensuring full compliance by all workers.
• Coordinate and participate in the provision of HSE awareness course/ HSE Induction.
• Collation, Update, & Implementation of the HSE Safety Training Observation Program Card – STOP Card – via Unsafe Act /Unsafe Condition /Near miss Corrective Tool, & Reporting.
• Planning, Organizing, and Coordination of Contingency /Emergency Safety Response /Drills.
• Incident/Accident Investigation & Reporting.
• Also Outlining of KPI’s for Job/HSE Performance Assessment.
• Equipment Pre-mob Status & Compliance Focal Point
• Identification, Communication & Maintenance of Safety Critical Equipment Register /Safety Critical Positions
• Planning, Organizing and Coordination of Emergency Safety Drills.
• Ensuring company compliance with relevant HSE regulation at all time.
• Identifying, documenting, executing & maintaining processes to eliminate hazards from work place.
• Maintained statistical records of accident, near misses, & severity of injuries, lost time injuries and cost.
• Ensure proper use of equipment by personnel, ensure good housekeeping at all times.
• Issuing of PPE to personnel ensure compliance of its use on site.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.