I am committed to pursuing a career in healthcare and feel sure my unique set of skills will be a useful addition to your team. Adept at motivating staff and educating the general public on healthy lifestyles, I take pride in developing, implementing, and evaluating highly effective training programs.
2012-Present MALPHA LTD. GROUP, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Health Promotion Coordinator
• Analyzing the development of peer groups and the lifestyle choices that are made in order to better understand those choices and to promote a healthy lifestyle for all
• Educating women and mothers on the importance of strategic decision-making
• Researching and reviewing health-related issues and keeping on top of industry developments and advances, as well as promoting peer education training sessions
• Facilitating small presentation groups with a documented questionnaire for undergraduate research students ensuring inclusion of poignant and salient questions
2010-2012 HAYS & RESOURCING GROUP, UK
Health Promotion Assistant
• Closely monitoring infection control among clients and staff to ensure best practice
• Playing a key role in drafting policy reviews in regulation with company standards, as well as training
• Helping to support senior citizens during normal daily activities and keeping accurate records of their well being and development
• Providing transparent guidelines for consultancy work and various other client services
• Assisting in hospital appointment reports and maintaining clear and concise records at all times
2008-2010 FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Sales Team Leader & Customer Services
• Providing a first class level of customer service through open communication, dealing rapidly and succinctly with any arising issues or problems, and remaining calm and professional at all times
• Advising existing customers on new products and offering informative narrative on said products, pointing out particular benefits to each individual in order to sell right product to right customer
• Leading a successful team of staff members, mindful of their professional development and ensuring they are well informed about industry developments
• Keeping up-to-date account details for customers and booking and crediting loan accounts for customers
• Instrumental in assisting with the training of new staff and the recovery of loans
• Attending meetings with managers, ensuring team is working to their potential, and keeping records
• Awarded Best in Sales in 2009
2005-2008 FEDERAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH, NIGERIA
Undergraduate Research Assistant
• Mentoring and nurturing students to achieve their potential through rigorous and robust training schedules and examinations
• Playing a vital role in regulating the quantity of bromate in bread for a bakery factory before approving for a batch certificate
• Reviewing the preparation of biscuits and cereals using cassava flour to ensure that accurate quantities are used and that it is of the highest quality
• Maintaining areas of expertise that include participation in mathematics and integrated science coaching
Education and Qualifications
BSc: Public Health, University of East London (2011)
Modules included: Health Promotion, Research, & Health Policy Analysis
Healthcare Professional, Response Initiative, UK (2010)
Credit Risk Management, Banker’s Academy (Edcom Group) (2009)
MDG Advocacy Programme, Millennium Development Goal Advocacy (2008)
In Biochemistry, Madonna University (2006)
Professional Development and Research Presentations
• Conducted Audit on Hepatitis A Record-Keeping with Health Protection Agency in the UK
• Participated in Healthy Water Awareness Conference for Care Homes in the UK
• Conducted Health Promotion Campaigns on Health Issues in London, UK
• Coordinated discussions and workshops to facilitate professional growth of Public Health and Health Promotion
• Reviewed study on the Soho Cholera Outbreak in the UK
• Efficacy of Cotrimoxazole for Prevention of Opportunistic Infections among HIV Patients in Sub-Sahara Africa
• Efficacy of Prostaglandin Analogue for the Treatment of Glaucoma among Adults in the USA
• Health Promotion Campaign against Binge Drinking in London, UK
• Critical Analysis of Millennium Development Goal 4 (MDG) Policy Review on Child Mortality
• Leading a peer group on MDG Awareness Campaign in Oyo State
• Member of University of East London Public Health Authority
• Member of Royal Society for Public Health UK
IT Proficiency: SPSS & MS Word
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.