Good management and leadership skills; broad Project Management knowledge and Geotechnical Engineering experience in Oil & Gas, Construction sector; strong presentation and communication skills, with experience with clients from the heavy and light industries, governmental, and academic sectors; exp proficiency/advanced level language skills (English, Igbo); advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project. Registered Engineering Geologist in Nigeria (COMEG).
University of Liverpool, U.K M.sc (Project Management) 2012
University of Port Harcourt, Choba PGD (Engineering Geology) 2006
University of Port Harcourt, Choba B.sc (Geology) 2001
Community Sec School, Luawii, Rivers-State Senior School Certificate (WAEC) 1993
Hitech Construction Co Ltd, Lagos (Osborne Jetty Terminal Facility, Ikoyi, Lagos)
Project Manager – Geotechnical & Geomatics (Jan 2014 – May 2014)
Project Description: Construction of Terminal Building, Quay Deck, Administrative Building, Platforms and Canopies & Construction of New Pipeline for Drainage & Sewage System.
The Project is worth $60 Million USD & the objective of Osborne Jetty Terminal Facility Project is to bring to Ikoyi & Environs a World Class Jetty Terminal Facility with a view to providing a Safe, Faster and Modern Marine Transportation System. The Terminal Building is situated on a site of approximately 8,751m2 next to the Lagoon on Reclaimed Land.
My Roles Includes:
• Evaluation, Planning, Implementation and Review of Geotechnical Investigation Works within an ISO-9001 Frame Work to determine Ground Conditions and Potential difficulties including Shallow & Deep (Pile) Foundation Execution.
• Manage Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning Interfaces: Physical, Logistical, Informational, and Organizational including any other Internal Project Operations Issues.
• Project Management with overall responsibility for Technical, Commercial & Contract Management Aspect including Project Reports. Coordinate Quartely Risk and Opportunity Reviews. Accountable for Staff Development, Financial/Budgeting Implementation.
• Ensure Project is conducted in accordance with Company’s HSE Management Policy
• Manage & Coordinate multidisciplinary engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
Foundation of Main Jetty Terminal Building, Pedestrian Ramp & Vehicle Loading Ramp
Resources: 10 staff & 3 piling rigs (two shift sequences)
System: 360 piles, L= 33m, 408mm & 506mm, Precast Concrete Piles Using 5 Tons Free Drop Fall Hammer. Value: $ 2.5M, Others: 2 Static Load Tests, 4 Weeks of 24Hrs Production.
Lekki Concession Co Ltd, Lagos
Construction of 49.9Km Lekki Toll Road Infrastructure Project, Lekki, Lagos
Project Engineer (Feb 2008 – Oct 2011)
Project Description: Upgrading and Creating new Road Infrastructure, Construction of Admiralty Toll Plaza with 18 Lanes and 2 E-Tag Lanes, Conservation Toll Plaza with 14 Lanes and 2 E-Tag Express Lanes, 6 Pedestrian Bridges 46m Length, 10 Roundabouts, and Newly Constructed – Falomo Ramp Bridge Connecting Ikoyi, Lagos.
This pioneering project worth $150 Million USD is mandated under a 30-year Concession Agreement for the upgrade, expansion and maintenance of approximately 50km of the Lekki-Epe Expressway (Phase I), and construction of approximately 20km of the Coastal Road (Phase II) on the Lekki Peninsular. The project is designed to deliver essential road infrastructure and services along the Lekki Peninsular of Lagos.
Overall, I Contributed to the development of overall project schedule & effectively apply change control process in compliance with the requirements of the project contract and performed the following duties:
• Daily communication & coordination with multiple field and office personnel, sub-contractors, suppliers, vendors, design staff to ensure construction activity execution & completion. Prepared Status Reports to Clients & Executive Management Team.
• Worked directly with Architects, Engineers and Consultants to ensure the delivery of N2.5 Billion Naira Falomo Ramp Bridge (115m) Victoria Island, Lagos & Managed the Project Monitoring, Reporting & Project Close-Out Process
• Served as liaison between Private Telecoms Operators, LASG interface Ministries, PHCN, Hitech Construction Ltd & Lagos Water Cooperation.
• Involved in the Review and Compliance of the Environmental Management Plan of the Concession Agreement & Reviewed & Updated The Project Risk Register
• Managed the Evaluation, Approval & Execution of G & G – Geotechnical Investigations & Pilling Works for Bridges & Roads
• Developed critical client relationships through being available for client requests, working collaboratively outside parties to accomplish organizational set goals and maintaining close communication with project team, communicating on responsibilities, change & issues.
• Prepared Call for Bids & Analyzed offers in Compliance with Budget for Contractual Purpose.
• Involved as Project Manager (Client Side) in the Expansion of Mobil Bridge (50m), Victoria Island, Lagos (July, 2009)
• Managed the Relocation of 33Kv Overhead Cables and Pylons to Underground System outside Row:
Phase 1 – 1.5Km Chevron – Ikota Community, Lagos (September, 2009),
Phase 2 – 3Km (Mobil House – Lekki Phase 1), Lagos (March, 2010),
Phase 3 – 16Km Lekki – Ajah, Lagos (September, 2010)
• Active as a Project Manager in the Construction of Falomo Ramp Bridge -115m,12.5m Wide, Including Sub Soil Geotechnical Investigations, Foundation Works with 2700 cm3 Concrete and Power Infrastructure (33 KV XLPE Cable) Relocation. Resources: 15 staff & 4 major plant items (piling rigs & cranes),Value: $0.7M, Quantity: CFA piles: 38 piles, L=25m, 900mm (September 2011)
BKS Engineering Consultants, Lagos
Lekki Toll Road Infrastructure Project (LIP)
Geotechnical Engineer (July 2007 – December 2007)
• Monitored the construction process and performed field investigation. Documented all reports for the project such as field, geological and instrumentation reports. Maintained client relationship, Conducted Site Meetings and Visitations and Wrote Factual & Interpretative Geotechnical Reports.
Epon Associates Ltd, Lagos
Project Geologist (Jan 2007 – June 2007)
• Managed the Execution of Subsoil Investigations Works Involving Cone Penetration Testing (CPT), Wrote Factual & Interpretative Geotechnical Reports.
Deston Integrated Services, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Mud Logging Services to Deutage Drilling Services, Warri, Delta State
Geologist (May 2004 – Dec 2004)
• Worked with a team of Petroleum Engineers as a Mud Logger
Izzi Local Government Council, Iboko, Ebonyi State
Maintenance Engineer (Mar 2003 – Feb 2004)
National Youth Service Corps
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.