An established, extremely hard working and highly self motivated financial management professional with more than 25 years’ progressive experience gained within the finance industry, more recently for a viable multi million naira cooperative society. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility, is instrumental within a successful and productive team and, as a capable leader, can motivate and empower individuals to achieve.
1984 – To Date
1987 – To Date Staff Cooperative Credit Society (NIHORT)
Lagos Liaison Office
• Personally responsible for the responsible handling of cash and other negotiable instruments when undertaking the effective management of all daily business/financial transactions
• Ensuring the accurate keeping of records of accounts as well as preparing and interpreting financial statements on a daily basis within the buying and selling of goods and commodities for society members
• Overseeing the incoming and outgoing of funds, including the issuing of loans to members and arranging monthly deductions from salary
• Playing an instrumental role within the Horticultural Research Institute, of which the society is the subsidiary, successfully enhancing staff financial capabilities
• Undertaking company accountability for the maintenance of members’ farms after harvesting, paying back all costs incurred by the society into the account, charging minimal interest
1982 – 1984 Adesakin International Hotels
1980 – 1982 G.A.T and Son
Nigeria Institute of Management
To Date NURSERY MAN
• Gaining valuable experience and in-depth knowledge within the Agriculture industry, responsible for raising seedlings and suckers of fruit
• Displays skills required when working on poultry and fish farms, nursery, orchards and other farm vegetation
Postgraduate Diploma Business Administration (Ambrose Alli University) 2004
Higher National Diploma Banking & Finance (Osun State College of Technology) 2000
Advanced Certificate Banking & Finance (Osun State College of Technology) 1997
Diploma Cooperative Studies 1991
Certificate Cooperative Studies 1990
Key I.T Skills
• Word, Excel, Accounting Programs
Languages: Native Yoruba, Intermediate English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.