AM A PROCESS ENGINEER WITH 13YEARS EXPERIENCE AND A MASTERS DEGREE IN PROCESS ENGINEERING,SKILLED IN THE USE OF PROCESS ENGINEERING SOFTWARES LIKE HYSYS,PIPESIM,AUTOCAD,PROSPER
Certificate in Fundamentals of FPSO, Design Technology, Project Management and Operation of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems-
IBC ACADEMY TOTENHAM, LONDON UK-SEPT.2013
Masters In PROCESS ENGINEERING
University of Lagos, Lagos State. 2007/2008
B. Eng. (Chemical Engineering) – Second Class Division
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna. 2001/2002
Alarm Rationalization of RABI CENTRAL STATION Field Gabon consisting of 21,846 Process alarms and instrument controls.
Alarm Rationalization of ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE, DELTA, Four GATHERING STATIONS Shell Gabon consisting of 3, 560, 4, 005, 4,937and 5,388 Process alarms and instrument controls respectively.
Alarm Rationalization of Toucan Field Gabon consisting of 14,846 Process alarms and instrument controls.
Toucan facility audit and assessment for Shell Gabon STAGE GATE 4 (SG4)
Design of a 50,000 barrel per day crude oil refinery for sea petroleum and gas limited, Basic and Front end design.
Design/modeling of a 200,000 barrel per day crude oil refinery for Tonwei Refinery, Port Harcourt Rivers State, Front end and detailed design.
Design of Guiness PLC, LPG plant by Owel-linkso Engineering.
Modular LPG plant for Citigas Company limited.
Usan FPSO field development project.
Okwuibome OPL 280 process design of the 20,000 BPD crude oil flow station.
Design of a crude oil and gas pipeline of 10’’x15km for Nigerian Petroleum Development Company limited .
Ramp up Production on the Amukpe field on OML 38 via field redevelopment and produce water reinjection.
Work on Sapele field on OML 41 towards optimizing the current 9,000Barrel Per Day Crude Oil.
SPIE OIL AND GAS-SHELL E&P GABON(CONTRACT)
Process Engineer/Operating Integrity Implementation Advisor
• Facilitate alarm rationalization according to DEP 188.8.131.52-Gen.
• Upload all required information into VARIABLE Tables of Alarm Catalogue
• Coordinate and facilitate activities of all team members
• Carry out quality checking of alarm catalogue as being developed
• Carry out health check of documents for necessary alarm rationalization
• Ensure all members of team contribute to work program on daily basis
• Deliver daily progress report and daily version of Variable Table at the end of each day
• Give weekly highlight of activities and look ahead plan for coming week
• Carry out site visits as may be necessary for project smooth run
• Enumerate team logistics and resources requirements to Coordinator
• Issue close out report as specified by OI Delivery team at the end of each alarm rationalization project
• Train team members as may be required
• Assurance that alarm set points are tied back to design data – the integrity envelope is correct
• Rationalization of alarms to minimum required to safely run the plant.
• Compliance with the new DEP 184.108.40.206-Gen on alarm management (in time)
• Consistent standardized response to alarms by plant operators.
• Supports Proactive monitoring of key process parameters by control room operators.
• Review of Operating procedures and operational registers.
JULY. 2009-DEC.2012 :
WESTFIELD ENERGY RESOURCES LTD, PLOT 20, ADEBISI OGUNNIYI CRESCENT OFF OLADIMEJI ALO STR,LEKKI PHASE 1
SENIOR RESERVOIR-PROCESS OPTIMISATION ENGR.
Performed History Matching and Prediction of oil recovery.
Built simulation model using Black Oil model.
Characterization of reservoir properties (Saphir)
Water flooding Prediction and Evaluation.
Flow assurance modeling of hydrocarbon in the well flow line
Including hydrate and paraffin/wax formation for pipeline.
PVT Analysis and Characterization of EOS.
Optimized the production process to improve the overall yield and efficiency using Reservoir engineering tools
Perform Pressure Transient Analysis using Saphir (Kappa Engineering-Ecrin v4) based on Pressure Build Up.
Verify consistency between surface facilities and reservoir well data requirements
Verify the consistency between Reservoir engineering data requirements and FEED design, Collaborate with well engineers to optimize the well construction process and to maximize the field recovery and improve the economics.
APRIL2008-July 2009 :
WESTFIELD ENERGY RESOURCES LTD, PLOT 20,ADEBISI OGUNNIYI CRESENT OFF OLADIMEJI ALO STR,LEKKI PHASE 1
Senior Process Engineer.
Carry out process check on drawings.
Carry out calculation and double check on all computation sizing of process units.
Model simulation of oil and gas facilities
Train junior engineers in process software
Running a steady state simulation on design models.
Assisted in carrying out vessel capacity check.
Preparing process material and energy balance.
Writing general reports on projects undertaken for clients,
Proposal Preparation, Process Design and Layout PFD and P&ID Generation
To prepare preliminary deliverables Schedule and Quality Plan
To monitor and control the man-hours spent on the job
To ensure that the deliverables meet the project specifications and that the quality plan is followed by the team.
To troubleshoot any technical problems faced by the team members.
Designs of gas compression units, pump sizing ,crude sweeten and stabilization units
April 2006 –Mar.2008:
AUDUBON-LINKSO ENGINEERING NIGERIA LIMITED, Plot 293 Akin Olugbade street Victoria island.
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER.
– Process simulation with the aid of Aspen HYSYS.
– Hydraulic analysis (pipeline sizing).
– Preliminary sizing of pressure safety valve and pressure control valve.
– Back / consistency checking of P & IDs.
– Prepared line lists from P & IDs.
– Handling flow assurance problems, and hydrate checks
Aug 2004 – Apr 2006:
AUDUBON-LINKSO ENGINEERING NIGERIA LIMITED, Plot 293 Akin Olugbade street Victoria island
– Design of petroleum tank farm layout.
– Design of water treatment plant piping layout.
– Process control (Corrosion maintenance)
– Assisted in various drafting of process instrumentation diagram (P&ID)
– Guardian provider to the technicians in line with process design and QA/QC Specification.
– Check deliverables for conformance to standards like ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, API 14E
Hope Group of Schools, Kano (NYSC)
– Preparation of laboratory bench reagent
– Teaching of chemistry practical.
Jul 2000 – Nov 2000:
Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company Ltd. (NNPC/KRPC)
– Process monitoring in the power and utility plants.
– Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
– Field and control room operations.
Aug 1999 – Nov 1999:
Nigerian Breweries PLC, Kaduna
– Quality control analysis and water treatment processes.
– Control room operation.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.