I have a National Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering Technology and my courses centered on Physics, Math, Electrical Engineering and Circuitry. I recently worked at ipNX Nig. Ltd where I gained valuable experience working with professionals in this field. My experience includes working with broadband data, RF, microwave antennas, copper and fiber optic cabling. I have recently acquired hands on training with ZTE University India on the following: 2G/3G/LTE RF Technology, SDH/DWDM/OTN.
To work in an ever-changing and challenging environment that meets and enhances my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and values.
Qualifications & Education
OND Maurid institute of Management and Technology , Nasarrawa State
SSCE Government Secondary School Tundu wada, Wuse zone 4, Abuja.
First School Leaving Cert Aleiyta Primary School, Airport road, Abuja
Professional Skills Set
Software tools : Atoll, Map inFO, TEMS, LMT, Microsoft Visio.
Operating Systems: Win 2000/XP, MS Server, Windows 7, Unix.
Languages : An exposure to C & data structure.
Packages : M.S Office, Photoshop, Adobe
Good knowledge on R99 and R4 WCN-CS.
Good command over ZTE R4 WCN-CS Hardware.
Good Knowledge on SS7, MTP3 & SCCP routing.
SIGTRAN-SCTP/IP, H.248 & BICC protocol.
Working with technologies driving the measurement programs, DWDM/SDH transmission.
Coherent detection transmission at rates 40 Tb/s (OTN) and above, optical amplifiers of various designs,
Non linear optical transmission in fibers, optical polarization effects, and OADM systems
Good Knowledge on RF Mobile Network Planning and Optimization
Practical Knowledge of GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS & LTE Technologies.
Practical Knowledge of VSWR/Power meter measurements.
Practical Knowledge of Drive Test, RF Optimization.
Maintaining internal LAN and networking
Fiber Optics splicing and troubleshooting
ONT configuration and maintenance
Use of OTDR, Power meter and VFL tools
RF Engineer 15IUWRB30708
RAN Engineer 15IUZHB30307
Fiber Transmission Engineer 15IUZHD42009
Interests & Hobbies:
Research, Travelling, Interacting with peoples and Implementing, Learning’s in life.
Singing, reading and football.
Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
Ability to work in a team with diverse backgrounds
Strong commitment to quality
Willing to troubleshoot until the desired result is achieved.
Determination, dedication, and discipline
Willing to learn and adapt to new opportunities and challenges
Courses & Training
Certified Fiber Transmission Engineer ZTE University(Bangalore India)
• Commissioning, maintaining and upgrading of ZTE SDH Equipment.
• Commissioning of ZTE DWDM equipment.
• OLA to ROADM nodes conversion.
• Good knowledge of using tools such as Spectrum analyzer, OTDR, Smart Bits Tester, Power Meter, BER Tester, and Multimeter.
• OTN network planning and deployment.
Certified RF Engineer ZTE University(Bangalore, India)
• Radio Network Planning & Optimization
• GSM RF channel management
• Call Management
• Concepts of GPRS & EDGE
• Features of WCDMA
• Drive test in 2G & 3G
Having a hand on experience on software’s tools like Atoll, LMT, and also carried out 2G/3G drive test.
Certified RAN Engineer ZTE University (Bangalore, India) Telecom Engineering in UMTS RAN/CN.
• Wireless Principles
• BTS/NODE B Configuration
• RNC Configuration
• Core Network (2G/3G)
• WCDMA Key Technologies
• Channels Structure & Functions
• Call Flows
• Cell Search Procedure
Wireless Technologies: GSM. GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS,HSDPA
Certified Telecom Engineer IITT, Hyderabad India
Advanced Diploma in telecom TTC Mobile Company, Ikeja Lagos
• RF Planning and Optimization.
• 2G/3G Engineering
• Fiber Optics Engineering
• Tier 1 and 2 service support
• Core Network Planning (CN)
Level 3 installation Engineer Smart Home G4 technologies
Certificates from Telecom Companies
Nov 2013 – Dec 2014
Role: Fiber Activation Technician (Contract)
• Recommend process improvements in production methods, equipment performance, product quality and contractor’s safety.
• Actively participating in team problem solving methods for product quality enhancements.
• Connecting fiber optic jumpers and drops cables (AERIAL, BURIED AND PLENUM).
• Generate cable-run lists and multi-segment route report.
• Installation of ONT and power supplies.
• Verification of service.
• One on One survey with customer as regarding CPE placement, cable route and other factors influencing service delivery possible.
• Other duties as assigned.
Chris and Sons (Electrical Work)
Sep 2007-Dec 2011
Role: Field Electrician
• Condit and surface piping
• Panel and distribution
• Electrical drawing interpretation
Nov 2011-Feb 2012
Role: IT personnel (Internship)
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Train computer users.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers and printers.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from users about computer usage.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.