I’m presently working as New Product Development (N.P.D.) Manager, at Kandhari Beverages Pvt. Ltd, Chandigarh, Which is a Coca Cola Bottling Company, wherein I’m responsible to build R.T.M. plan for Minute Maid juices, Schweppes & burn and implement the same. Marketing the minute maid juice range effectively channel-wise in the market on outlet-level basis so as to increase coca cola's juice share in the market & to build a new product & enhance its development is my pioneer responsibility.
Presently Working as New Product Development (N.P.D.) Manager in Kandhari Beverages Pvt. Ltd, Chandigarh (Coca Cola Bottling Company): Duration: (July’12-present date).
Eagles Program From Coca Cola University (2012 batch): Duration:-18 weeks
Dale Carnegie’s Management Certified Course.
Study Abroad Program in London for a span of 2 months to learn Cross Cultural management and other management skills from Birkbeck University.
INTERNSHIP PROJECT– To Analyze the Market Share of Coca Cola Juices and To Study the Distribution Channel at Kandhari Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
ORG: – KANDHARI BEVERAGES Pvt. Ltd. Duration:-8 weeks
To understand the distribution channel system at KBL.
To study all juices provided by coca cola company.
To study & compare the market share of coca cola juices against Real & Tropicana.
To have a know-how about the FMCG industry.
To provide the company with the relevant information regarding the response to their launch of Minute Maid 100% juices of Coca Cola.
Providing data to the company regarding the research and survey on their juices whether the consumers are aware of the launch and what are their consumption needs.
DISSERTATION ON– Analysis of brand management of baby care products in Johnson & Johnson and its comparative analysis with P&G. Duration:- 8 weeks
To study the product line of Johnson’s baby care products.
To analyze the brand management strategies adopted by the company.
To observe the fact as to why the company is still the market leader in baby care products for 125 years?
Comparative analysis with P&G.
OVERSEAS DISSERTATION ON- Store Wars: Caffè Nero and Starbucks Duration:- 8 weeks
• Comparative analysis of Café Nero and Starbucks.
• To study the working of the Retail businesses and Coffee Stores.
• To gain knowledge about the Coffee retail business.
• To understand the marketing strategies adopted by both Caffeé Nero and Starbucks.
• To study the product line of the above mentioned Coffee retail stores.
(FULL-TIME) 3 year BSC ECONOMICS Degree
(FULL-TIME) MBA Degree with specialization in International Business and Marketing
YEAR DEGREE INSTITUTE UNIV RESULT
2010-12 MBA Amity International Business School AMITY 6.6
2007-10 BSC ECONOMICS DAV College G.N.D.U 57%
• TRADE AS AN ENGINE OF GROWTH- The objective was to understand how trade as proved to be the engine of growth
• FINDING A NEW MARKET FOR WALMART- The objective was to find the working strategies and new market for Walmart with the help of five forces analysis and interaction with the corporates.
• PROJECT A RAY OF HOPE- I have worked with an NGO.
• TEAM STRESS- I have presented a documentary movie on TEAM STRESS to understand the role of communication within the teams.
• CASE STUDY ON SMART CAR
• NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES AND IMPLICATIONS OF THE SAME.
• English, Hindi, Punjabi, French (elementary).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.