To attain the position of “English Teacher” where I can deliver my literary skills while teaching the students and yielding the best results in the board examination, thereby enhancing the image and reputation of the school.
• 4 years work experience working as an English Teacher after completion of BA in Literature.
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills that are a prerequisite for teaching English language.
• Easy interaction with the students and imparting the knowledge of the subject on the different parameters including the written and verbal English.
• Experience of designing the special assignments and activities to impart the learning to the students.
• Proficient in the preparation of the English lesson plans in line with the school’s teaching curriculum.
• Experience of organizing and delivering the lectures, and maintaining the classroom decorum.
Doga College Istanbul, Turkey
Native English Teacher
Jan 2013 – Present
Supervise and instruct students. Develop lesson plans and a curriculum, give lectures, assign work, evaluate progress, keep attendance and manage the classroom. Working with parents and school administration. Deal with student issues, offer extra assistance and spot learning disabilities.
Bahcesehir University Istanbul Turkey
Native English Teacher
Sept 2010 – Present
Instruct students in academic verbal and written comprehension skills, while building students’ analytical and formulation knowledge. Cover topics in reading comprehension, literacy, writing, grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, sentence development, listening and visual literacy.
University Of Toronto 2011 – 2012
(TESOL\ TESOL\ TEFL)
Toronto Ryerson University 2007 – 2011
• Strong skills and hand-on experience in office administration/data entry
• Excellent keyboarding/ data entry skills, alpha/ numeric, 40 wpm speed
• Proven record of excellent in computer technical support
• Able to work well independently with, or in a team
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Dependable hard-working, flexible, quick learner, highly motivated
• Able to multitask prioritize duties and meet deadlines
• Fluent in French
• Managing any prejudices and treating all students equally without showing favouritism.
• Good organization and the planning of a course in advance are key factors
• Committed to work and to the education of students
• Open to answering their students questions and having discussions to collaborate for encouraging students
• Great at creating positive learning environment and creating new ideas
• Fast at grading exams
• Affective at group counseling
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.