An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and committed individual with extensive experience within administration, covering areas such as trades, dispatching, operational excellence, client service, cash, electronic dealing and reporting. Attentive to detail, is dedicated to the provision of an exceptional customer service whilst adhering to set deadlines, targets and business objectives. Possesses exceptional numerical, reconciliation, time management, organisation, planning.
2012 – To Date ADMINISTRATOR (Shareholder Services – Client Operations) RBC Dexia Investor Services (Malyasia)
• Personally responsible for the accurate and timely input of all types of transactions, incorporating subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and switches from documents queued in the related Documentum baskets into the SARA application
• Additionally responsible for validating the transactions input in SARA by another team member, making any necessary corrections and reporting any issues to the relevant parties when required
• Updating the status of transaction in Documentum following entry and validation in SARA and attaching an transaction entries to relevant stored items
• Ensuring all trades received prior to the cut off deadline are processed accurately as well as checking all transaction documents in Documentum have reached the required “checked” status
• Fully accountable for the accurate identification of different types of documents/instructions received into Documentum and dispatching the same to the relevant workflow basket
• Reviewing/monitoring the client queue in ensuring a high level of service as well as monitoring all baskets and items actioned within SLA in maintaining steady workflow
• Working closely and collaboratively with members of the Compliance and Register Management when checking signatures against appropriate documents
• Ensuring the careful review of all documents and that all instructions and information is accurately recorded as well as the successful achievement of set timeframes
• Reviewing and monitoring the client workflow queue, ensuring all items are actioned with SLA and maintaining the integrity of data within SARA and Documentum
• Providing back up relief to cover staff absence and annual leave to ensure ongoing productivity, effectively managing high volumes of work at any one time
• Personally completing any necessary or recommended internal/external structured training programs/modules
• Providing a high quality client service in ensuring the company values are maintained as well as clear and concise internal communication to relevant personnel, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times
• Effectively managing the transfer of funds and liquidity of Shareholder Services operating bank accounts in addition to accurately processing daily automated cash process, manual payments and manual payment files
• Identifying/clearing all transaction reconciliation items on bank accounts, dealing with any issues in a prompt and knowledge manner, escalating the same if necessary and dealing with returned/outstanding payments
• Personally responsible for the reconciliation of unit registry bank accounts through the utilisation of TLM, BI Query and other tools, attending any reconciliation meetings
• Processing/checking functions dependant on file uploads/extracts, ensuring all deadlines are achieved, dealing with any errors and exceptions of dependant file uploads and extracts
• Providing clear and concise internal communication where necessary, including confirmation of uploads or transfers and notification of delays to members of the relevant teams
• Generating and dispatching of regular (SLA) and specific reports when requested by both internal and external parties as well as responding to ad-hoc report requests from Fund Accounting, Unit Pricing and other departments or clients
2011 – 2012 OFFICER (Learning & Development – Human Resource Department) RBC Dexia Investor Services (Malaysia)
• Personally responsible for planning, coordinating and organising employee training and development programs as well learning needs analysis, evaluation and competence assessment and analysis
• Undertaking training assessment and evaluation as well as general ad hoc administrative tasks including Outlook communication, research, PowerPoint, filing documents, binding, Microsoft, Excel
• Carrying out on-boarding/orientation execution as well as coordinating, supporting and tracking Global initiatives and sourcing prospective training vendors in line with needs and specifications
• Providing valuable assistance to the Talent Acquisition Manager with the creation of staff retention programs
2006 – 2008 TRAVEL CONSULTANT, Expedia Travel & Safari Centre Ltd
• Dealing with air/hotel reservations and ticketing as well as the organisation of tours and sales, management of finance and administrative duties
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, whilst adhering to set deadlines, targets and business objectives
2004 – 2006 TRAVEL CONSULTANT, JCM Travel Consultancy
• Main duties as above
Bachelor (hons) Business (Help University College, Malaysia) 2012
Modules include: Employment Act, Industrial Relations, Recruitment & Selection, OSHA, Statistics, Human Resources Development
Diploma IATA/UFTAA Foundation Course 2004
Certificate Tour & Travel Operations 2004
Advanced Certificate Education 2003
Key I.T Skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email
Languages: Fluent English, Swahili, German, Luganda
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.