i am multilingual speaking fleuntly italian-german -english - arabic and fair polish, i have good adminstration skills ,customer service passion , good experience in travel industry , i am open minded , i am eager to learn , have good computer skills
Education And Qualifications
B.A. Alsun – Italian department (2000) – Faculty of Alsun Ain Sham University
High School (1995/1996) – Scientific Secondry School. Grade : 94%.
Tourism guidance Diploma (2002) _ Ministry of tourism
Tourist Guide (May 2005- Present)
Ministry of tourism
Italian Guide .
German Guide .
Polish Guide .
– Guiding and leading tourists in all sight-seeing in egypt including temples , museums and safari in oasis .
– undertaking pre-holiday research.
– making arrangements for catering, accommodation, transport and excursions.
– inspecting hotel safety and cleanliness.
– offering sightseeing advice.
– organising and leading excursions.
– problem solving.
Adminstration Department. (May 2005)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Of Egypt
– Training for four months.
– Translation issues (English ,Italian, German).
– writing comprehensive and professional correspondence.
Assistant Office manager (May 2002 to May 2005)
Chimica Edile Middle East
Operation executive (April 2001 To April 2002)
MG Travel Agency
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.