A highly adaptable multilingual professional with international experience across different industry sectors and business areas such as continuous improvement, finance and supplier development. Looking for international consultancy or continuous improvement opportunities in new sectors. A quick learner who is analytical and comfortable working in diverse teams and communicating with people at all levels of an organisation. Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing trained. Open to new sectors.
A highly adaptable multilingual professional with international experience across different industry sectors and business areas. A quick learner who is analytical and comfortable working in diverse teams and communicating with people at all levels of an organisation.
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration Manchester Business School, UK. 2011
Exchange at HEC, Paris 2010.
MSc Knowledge Management Cranfield University, UK. 2005
MEng Engineering in Industrial Organisations University of the Basque Country, Spain. 2004
BEng Mechanical Engineering-Structures University of Zaragoza, Spain. 2001
Freelance Consultant Spain, UK
• Cooperation with Spanish consultancy to open market in the UK and Accredited advisor for the “Expansiona’t” programme of ACC10 (Catalonia)
REXEL UK Ltd. Distribution, UK
Supplier Development Analyst
• Market research project: As part of the group commercial team, generation of renewable micro-generation market study and new supplier and competitor identification for biomass market.
• Bids and quotations review and negotiation with suppliers: reviewed suppliers quotations and Ensured that suppliers’ products complied with technical, warranty and insurance company requirements.
• Contract Standardisation project: Involved in the project for standardisation of contracts documentation.
• Supplier Quality System for private label Project: Developing a quality system across private brands.
PERKINS ENGINES –CATERPILLAR. Automotive, UK
Senior Compliance Engineer
• Six Sigma continuous Improvement project: Team member of Six Sigma Black Belt project to improve Defect Reporting.
CORTLAND FIBRON Ltd. (Actuant Corp.) Umbilicals and hoses for Oil & Gas industry, UK.
Quality and Health & Safety Leader
• H&S System implementation: Initial Study to define AS-IS situation, Gap Analysis and generation of improvement plan in terms of H&S.
HEXCEL. Carbon fibre and Composites for Aerospace and Wind Energy, UK.
Six Sigma Project Leader and Business Analyst
• Global Investment analysis for the Group: Reviewed and advised on all group Capex over $25000 before approval and ensured that managed locally Capex complied with company financial procedures based on US GAAP and were correctly documented and included in the company system.
• Global operations reporting: Collated monthly reports regarding plant operations performance.
• Variances control for Europe: Analysed and reported variances between LE, Budget and Actuals and investigated causes of differences.
• European Costs analysis project: Reviewed and analysed Packaging and Supplies expenditure for all European sites and suggested opportunities for improvement.
• Business Planning: compilation of mid term plan information for CAPEX.
• Multisite project management: Led multisite Project, US & UK plants, to improve lead times and efficiency across internal supply chain. Main achievements: Reduction of 20% in number of delayed testing samples delivered to Lab. Reengineered the final Quality Assurance sign off process to free up the release of product without compromising customer Quality – daily lines picked increased from 9 to 15 (average). Tools used: Lean and Six Sigma including VSM, audits, interviews, statistical analysis.
• Continuous Improvement Project Supervision at various European plants: Coordinated and facilitated delivery of Six Sigma Projects for R&D and Operations in various European plants- Variation reduction in honeycomb cell alignment (UK), Reduction of winding tension variation in slit HexFit rolls (Austria), TPM-total productive maintenance project (Duxford), Characterization of HexFit impregnation level variation during storage (Spain),etc
• Continuous Improvement training delivery at European plants: Delivered Lean Six Sigma training to the Austrian, Spanish and UK plants.
ROLLS-ROYCE Plc. Diesel Power Business, UK.
Senior Quality Engineer
• Multisite Internal Auditing: Planning of the audit programme, conducted Internal Quality Audits as a Lead Auditor in Spanish, Danish, UK, and Norwegian sites, and liaised with external auditors for external audits.
• International Supplier Auditing: Supplier Quality Audits as both Lead auditor and auditor in Spain and India. Hosted external Quality and Environmental auditors. Suppliers appraisal.
• ISO 9000 implementation at Denmark workshop: Implementation of ISO 9001 in the Denmark branch office resulting in successful ISO 9001 external certification.
• Implementation of Standardised reporting for all DPB and CSB sites: Implemented and harmonised data reporting processes for several Branch offices, compiled and reported monthly Quality, HS&E statistics for various sites to Head Office.
• ISO14000 and H&S systems implementation and maintenance: Maintained and developed environmental documentation according to ISO 14001.
• KPIs monitoring: Collected and monitored Quality, H&S & Environment KPIs for all the international DPB and CSB Sites.
• Lessons Learnt project: developed tool to share lessons learnt amongst international DPB and CSB sites.
CHEP UK Ltd. Pallet repair, distribution and logistics, UK.
Health & Safety Leader at Brentwood and Beeston plants
• Cultural Change project: Implemented a Behavioural Observation Safety system across both sites.
• H&S best practices and benchmarking: part of the team responsible to develop European H&S procedures in order to standardise H&S practices.
• Continuous Improvement projects: involved in the H&S aspects of 5S implementation in the maintenance department, and lean yard implementation
TALLERES TESYC. Internship (BEng Mechanical Engineering), Spain.
NUREL S.A. Summer Internship. Fibre manufacturers, Spain.
• Continuous Improvement Project: Conducted Time and Motion studies in the Industrial Engineering department, documented tasks, analysed data, and recommended process improvements.
conomic & Financial Management, Costs Management, Cash Management, Advanced Financial Accounting, Bank Company relations, Financial Statement Analysis, Negotiation skills, investment seminars, Financial Auditing, Six Sigma Green Belt training, Lean Manufacturing training. International Commerce Course (320h)
English (fluent), Spanish (native), Catalan (native), French (basic).
Minitab, SPSS, MS Office & Project, Lotus Notes, Witness, Prossim , Visio, Gemba.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.