A multi skilled, extremely hard working and highly self motivated individual with multi faceted experience within sales, marketing and warehousing and working knowledge in supply chain management, store operations and food hygiene. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility, plays an instrumental role within a successful and productive team and is a capable leader responsible for motivating individuals to achieve their own potential and to make a significant effort.
Education And Qualifications
NZ Diploma Business Level 5 (Oxford International Academy of New Zealand) (2011)
AP Degree Marketing Management (Neils Brock College, Denmark) (2010)
Postgraduate Diploma Computer Application (NIIT, India) (2003)
Bachelor of Commerce (Osmania University, India) (2001)
Intermediate (10+2) (1998)
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Aug 2013 – to date)
Amazon LTN2 (London)
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, including receiving, moving, checking and storing of incoming goods, as well as checking the quality of the same
• Picking and packaging products as well as ensuring the accurate labelling of products before dispatch
• Selecting storage space and advising other members of staff regarding designated areas, moving / organising stock and ensuring all inventory processes are completed on the same day
• Personally responsible for removing any hazardous products from the warehouse, safely storing stock and signing off / replenishing stock when required
• Fully accountable for the effective supervision of junior members of staff, providing ongoing guidance and advice and ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times
• Ensuring the consistent adherence to all governing health and safety guidelines and procedures and making sure the warehouse is kept continuously clean and all work areas safe
SALES MANAGER (Jan 2011 – Feb 2013)
Spencers Super Markets (India)
• Providing valuable assistance to the Manager with a variety of operational areas, including ordering / merchandising stock from the warehouse, compiling weekly rosters, banking and theft prevention, deputising for the Manager during absence
• Training new members of staff, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times and dealing with any other staff issues, such as conflicts / disciplinary proceedings
• Playing an instrumental role within increasing sales and customer service levels, providing an exceptional service and dealing with any queries or complaints in a prompt and professional manner
• Facilitating stylists needs and requests for magazine features when promoting the store and products
• Additionally responsible for processing internet sales and ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of the same
STORE MANAGER (FOH & BOH Operations) (Jan 2010 – Nov 2010)
OPORTO (New Zealand)
• Preparing / presenting food items in line with company standards and ensuring the accurate and timely taking, preparation and serving of orders, highlighting any areas for concern and maintaining profit margins
• Rotating and storing stock under correct conditions, ensuring orders are placed with the relevant suppliers and that minimum / maximum stock levels are adhered to
• Providing an high quality customer service at all times, providing valuable advice on product choices and processing the same through the till system
• Promoting products and food stocks through the utilisation of promotional materials and facilitating staff knowledge through appropriate training
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Feb 2009 – Feb 2010)
• Other main duties as above
MARKETING MANAGER (Aug 2004 – Sep 2008)
Kumar Naripaty Constructions (India)
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Nov 2002 – Jul 2004)
Weblcon Technologies (India)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.