•Professional with 10 years of distinguished international experience in Management & Operational Reporting, Business Analysis, Performance Management, Business Intelligence and Data Modeling, complimented with technical skills in Automation (MS SQL Server, SSRS) and online dashboards.
•Effective analyst, problem solver and communicator, able to forge solid relationships with upper level executive leaders and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
• Professional with 10 years of distinguished international experience in Management & Operational Reporting, Business Analysis, Performance Management, Business Intelligence and Data Modeling, complimented with technical skills in Automation (MS SQL Server, SSRS) and online dashboards.
• Expertise in conceptualization & implementation of various quality & efficiency improvement projects and in conducting audits for continual improvements in services.
• Effective analyst, problem solver and communicator, able to forge solid relationships with upper level executive leaders and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
• Capacity to work against tight deadlines and plan workloads to achieve the most effective and efficient results.
Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi, UAE
(Jun 2014 till date)
Etihad Airways is the national airline of United Arab Emirates established in year 2003, offering passenger transportation and cargo services. It’s the fourth largest airline in the Middle East and second largest airline in the UAE.
Manager – Business Intelligence, Commercial Strategy & Planning
(Jun 2014 – till date)
• Lead a team of three analysts to deliver end-user reports, new developments and ad-hoc tasks. Work on the projects as well as give direction to and support the resolution of issues to create a supportive, high performance environment for the team.
• Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of commercial performance data (revenue, bookings and market performance), used by the sales organization (> 800 users), Revenue Management and Marketing teams to understand past and future performance drivers.
• Act as key subject matter expert for the Strategy & Planning division in developing a vision to improve the use of Business Intelligence solutions and enterprise data within the business, to better support management and teams in decision making and revenue generating activities.
• Drive on-time delivery of key projects and initiatives relating to business intelligence. Identify risks; manage issues, costs, schedule and quality of projects. Work with and manage reporting system vendor to deliver new solutions.
• Develop the requirement specifications for on-going developments and enhancements for commercial reporting and analytical tools by carrying out detailed requirement analysis and business process audits, to ensure that the reports and systems are future proofed for advanced and evolving analytical techniques and technologies in co-ordination with IT.
• Act as the business owner for commercial Business Intelligence solutions. Ensure the scheduled data loading and report development tasks are completed on-time and to a high quality. Trouble-shoot issues with data content or reporting systems to facilitate timely correction of issues.
du – Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company, Dubai, UAE
(May 2008 – May 2014)
du is a telecom operator in United Arad Emirates established in year 2006, offering mobile, fixed telephony, broadband connectivity and IPTV services to home users and enterprise customers in UAE.
• Graded as Excellent (highest rank) in annual performance evaluation continuously for 5 years.
• Received ‘Champion Award 2009’’ by Senior Vice President, Customer Care.
• Earned ‘Performance Appreciation Award’ by Senior Manager, Customer Care Planning & Development, in 2009.
• Awarded ‘Star Employee Award’ by Senior Vice President Customer Care, in 2008.
• Rewarded as ‘Employee of the Month’ by Senior Vice President Customer Care, in 2008.
• Recognized to have played key roles in the development of Management Dashboard, Business Performance Scorecards and KPI Monitoring with effective recommendations on business improvement and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Manager – Performance Management, Customer Operations
(Feb 2013 – till date)
• Investigated and analyzed business/operational performance issues, developed performance scorecards to control, organize and plan business processes more effectively and efficiently.
• Liaised with IT/DWH teams for integration of different information systems to develop performance management KPIs/scorecards that highlighted performance deficiencies on micro and macro levels, based on comprehensive performance matrix and Balanced Business Scorecard approach aligned with departmental objectives.
• Evaluated existing business performance management processes, highlighted inefficiencies and recommend improvements ensuring maximum efficiency.
• Led Automation of performance management KPI reports using MS SQL Server Database and reporting services to increase efficiency in processes and reduced manual reports, ensuring daily, weekly and monthly automated reports are available.
• Worked closely with all internal stakeholders/operational heads in designing new business performance improvement KPIs and shared insight that helps to improve performance and productivity.
• Supported management team in developing framework for performance tracking and monitoring.
Manager – Reporting & Analysis, Customer Operations
(Apr 2012 – Jan 2013)
• Ensured availability of sufficient records of key performance indicators pertaining to customer Operations for analysis and highlighting strengths and weaknesses in existing processes coupled with action plans for improvement.
• Aligned business reporting requirements with IT and Technical teams to deliver best possible solutions for the improvement of existing systems.
• Helped management and operational teams to achieve the goals by providing insight & analysis of regular operations so they can control, organize and plan more effectively and efficiently. Focus was to organize and mine company data to improve decision-making, efficiency, profitability, processes and customer experience.
• Centralized availability to reports and management of data marts, sources from different enterprise & in-house systems for all customer operations teams.
• Prepared and presented management dashboards to executive management (daily, weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports)
• Automated source data loading processes using SSIS, MS SQL Server Database and SSRS to provide automated reports on reporting portal.
• Supported outsourced service partners (in India, Egypt and Jordan) for all reporting requirement, monitor their KPIs and develop reports.
Manager Planning & Reporting – Customer Care (Oct 2010 – Apr 2012)
Reporting Specialist – Customer Care (May 2008 – Oct 2010)
• Developed budget model for forecasting & planning of resources required, based on productive hour & FTEs modeling technique and using MS Access/SQL server & MS Excel. According to business need, model fulfills manpower planning based on different line of business with diversified locations, staff skills, customers nationalities/languages, services by customer value segments, also provides flexibility to implement in/outsourcing strategy.
• Liaised with HR-OD in preparing manpower budget/forecast taking into consideration expected growth, initiatives and expansion plans/road map and translate that into quantifiable headcount requirements.
• Developed and maintained Budget Handbook tool demonstrating key financial drivers and business assumptions for Customer Care.
• Worked with DWH/IT team in gathering reporting requirements, documenting business needs and deploying recommended ICT business solution for the supreme performance.
• Designed reports to provide customer care team with an insight of the overall operational performance, in-depth analysis of business critical variables and success factors.
• Responsible for development and enhancement of Customer Care Data Mart in SQL Server, using ETL techniques and maintaining historical data to support business requirements.
• Maintained Daily/Monthly customer care statics reports on services offered in the call centers and reconcile reports with IT systems other business units.
• Looked after areas of Data Modeling, Data Reporting, Analysis and automation.
• Conducted training for other team members and shared knowledge for optimum business performance.
Mobilink – Orascom Telecom Company, Lahore, Pakistan
(Jan 2005 – May 2008)
Mobilink is Pakistan’s leading telecom operator established in year 1994, providing voice and data services to individuals and business customers.
• Recipient of “Special Performance Award” from Vice President Customer Care in 2007.
Specialist – Contact Center
(Jan 2005 – May 2008)
• Identified and analyzed issues related to processes, practices and systems in consultation with floor management to ensure that these issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
• Focused on monitoring the performance of Contact Center staff and prepared reports on their effectiveness.
• Was part of management team in executing the testing & deployment plans of new enterprise support systems for contact center.
• Acted as central reference of information collection to help management in strategic planning & decision making process.
• Supported management in coordination and implementation of policies & standards, team accountabilities, practices and procedures and help to identify inefficiencies in contact center operations with recommendations to improve business perform, productivity, quality and schedule adherence.
• Analyzed and highlighted gaps in daily operations.
• Daily, weekly and ad hoc reporting on call patters in call center.
MS in Computer Sciences University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, 2005
BS (Honors) in Computer Sciences University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, 2004
Training & Certifications
• Introduction to SAP Business Objects Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2015
• IELTS British Council, UAE, 2013
• Project Management Chicago Institute for Management Training, Dubai, UAE, 2011
• Seminar on Seven Habits Dubai, UAE, 2009
• Seminar “MS Office 2007” Dubai, UAE, 2009
• Microsoft Office Applications Royal Institute of Computer Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan, 1997
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.