3 years experience in mechanical field
Would like to specify in manufacturing
I am a 23 year old male. I am an adventurist whom love new challenges in life. I always pursue to think out of the box to make life the best with what I have. I am honest and always willing to learn new things in life. I am not afraid of hard work and give my best in all I do. I am a team worker and I always find ways of getting to know everyone to keep a good working relationship.
TERTIARY EDUCATION : UNISA (UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA)
– NATIONAL DIPLOMA: ENGINEERING:
MECHANICAL (NOT YET COMPLETED)
(LONG DISTANCE LEARNING)
: NORTHLINK COLLEGE
– MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (N4)
: CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF
– MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (S1 & S2)
3 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE
MAY 2014 – CURRENT : SAUDI ARABIA (CONTRACT WORK)
AGRICULTURE – MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR
DECEMBER 2013- APRIL 2014 : TEAM WIRE CUTTER
– MACHINING (FANUC SERIES)
– WORKING ON LATHE
– DESIGNING OF PRODUCTS ON SOLIDWORKS
– LOADING OF PROGRAMS
– SETTING WORKPIECE (LATHE AND MILLING
– SETTING CUTTING TOOLS (LATHE AND MILLING MACHINE 3 AXIS)
OCTOBER 2010 – DECEMBER 2012 : LASEC SA
– CALIBRATION, SERVICE AND REPAIR OF PIPETTES FOR LABORATORIES (ACCORDING TO ISO SPECS)
– DEALING WITH ALL CLIENTS CONCERNING PIPETTES
– GILSON PIPETTES COURSE
– ESTIMATION OF UNCERTAINTY COURSE
JULY 2010 – SEPTEMBER 2010 : ENERGAIR
– PHEUMATIC SYSTEMS
– FILTRATION AND DRYING OF PRESURIZED AIR
– INSTALLATION OF NEW PNEUMATIC LINES
– INSTALLATION OF ELECTRICAL SOLENOIDS AND REPLACEMENT OF UNITS
– LEAK DETECTION AND REPAIRS
– BASIC MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS ON PNEUMATIC LINES
CONTRACT WORK, WHEN NEEDED : GOSSAMER
2009-2010 – PACKAGING MACHINES
BUILDING OF NEW PACKAGING MACHINES
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF MACHINES
• I am good in working with my hands and to solve problems.
• Mechanical work
o Single phase – good
o Three phase – don`t have extensive skills in
• Dealing with clients
o Lathe – Excellent
o CNC machining – setting up, loading of program
• Computer literate
o Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Microsoft Outlook
• R.T.T – in Gr.10 as extra subject
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.