Self directed, disciplined, enthusiastic and dedicated with strong practical experience in Project Management, Maintenance Planning and Inventory Management. Strong analytical mind with an ability to improve systems and generate intelligent ideas in record time, numerate skills, a strong and committed team player, ability to work with little or no supervision.
To accomplish tasks or assignments through maintained effectiveness and transparency with interpersonal skills and relationship that is geared towards goal and achievement.
Skills & Strengths
Self directed, disciplined, enthusiastic and dedicated with strong practical experience in Project Management. Strong analytical mind with an ability to improve systems and generate intelligent ideas in record time, numerate skill, a strong and committed team player, ability to work with little or no supervision.
7Up Bottling CompanyPLC, Lagos state
August 2012- Till Date
– Preparation and Technical reviews of National SOPS for all the Plants Nationally.
– Driving and coordination of PM (Predictive Maintenance) across all Plants nationally.
-Asset management of the Plant’s Lines Nationally.
-Maintains equipment trees and its components in the business information systems
-Visual Inspection of the lines, Validation for the Data and Lines.
-Audit the CMMS department workflow across all Plants Nationally.
-Carrying Out Trainings for All Maintenance Planners Nationally.
-Audit and Inspection of the Engineering Stores Nationally.
CMMS Engineer (Super User)
7Up Bottling Company PLC, Lagos state
Nov 2012- Nov 2014
-Ensuring that all maintenance activities are captured on the CMMS
-Regular generation/issuance of work orders (Daily, Weekly, Monthly etc) and inspection to ensure completion through closure on the CMMS
-Ensuring the availability of spares for major maintenance activities and if not available, raise a requisition and monitor delivery
– Proper documentation &Analysis of data applying Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the technical and operational performance of the plants using CMMS
-Setting up of the Minimum Re-order Level (MRL) for consumables on the CMMS and ensuring spare parts are at these levels before purchase is made
-Generating of reports and analysis on Expenses, Downtimes and PM achieved on a weekly/periodic basis to the Board of Directors
-Setting Up of codes and monitoring the availabilities of spares to be purchased
-Scheduling plant’s start-up and shut-down for weekend maintenance with the maintenance team leaders to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits
-Discussing of reports& analysis with the line leaders & technicians to know what areas to improve on
-Driving and coordination of TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) across all Plants nationally
-Implementation of 5s across all Plants nationally
-Asset management of the Plants/lines Nationally – ASSET REGISTER AND TAGGING OF
Assistant Project Engineer
7Up Bottling Company Plc, Lagos State
August 2011- Nov 2012
– Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities and resolving problems
– Assists in Developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
– Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts
– Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– As a certified HSE-Officer I Monitor Compliance with the use of P.P.E and safe practices
– Core responsibility of Installations of Bottling equipments which includes Bottle-Washer, Filler, Case Packer, Uncaser and Carbo Cooler/Condenser
– Knowledge of Pneumatic controls.
– Refrigeration and air conditioning: installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
– Mechanical drive systems & Bearing Maintenance
Material Logistic Engineer
Procter & Gamble
April 2011-August 2011
Line QA/QC Engineer
– Solid pre-weigh operator management
– Liquid pre-weigh operator management
– Hoist Management and Operation
– Boiler Operation and Management
– Pump Operation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
– Raw Material Receipt and Inspection
– Hoist Operation management
– Track daily consumption of fuels usage by the plant
– Promote a quality culture among the plant teams
– Monitor production process and perform surveillance activities
– Keep quality supervision updated with status of quality issue
– Perform acceptance tests and final quality check on finished products.
– Provide daily inspection support as line QA/QC
– Good knowledge of how to carry out Receiving/reject Inspection
N.Y.S.C Garko Local Government
Secretariat, Garko, Kano State
July 2009 – June 2010
-Motor Vehicle routine maintenance
– Repairs and general servicing of motor vehicle
African Newspapers of Nigeria (Publishers Of Tribune Titles)
Sept 2005 –Aug 2006
– Maintenance of air conditioning systems
– General servicing of motor vehicles
– Routine maintenance on motor vehicle
7Up Bottling Company PLC, Oyo State
Feb – June 2004
– Mechanical drive systems and bearing maintenance
– Knowledge of lubrication systems
O.S.H.A Certificate O.S.H.Academy In-View
H.S.E Level 3 Certificate N.I.S.P 2012
Process and Piping Fundamental Training KETOS CONSULTING 2012
Spools and Valve weight Calculations
Reading and Interpretation of Engineering Drawings for Field Application;
Process Flow Diagram (PFD)
Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
Piping Isometric Drawings
Process and Piping Engineering Training KETOS CONSULTING 2012
Acquired knowledge in design consideration for the following:
Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
Diploma in AutoCAD (T.I.T.C) 2009
Education & Qualifications
H.N.D Mechanical Engineering
The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State 2008
O.N.D Mechanical Engineering
The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State
Oluyole High School, New State Hospital Road, Ring Road, Ibadan.
Graduate Member Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (N.I.S.P)
Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) In-View
Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) In-View
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.