Mechanical Engineering graduate and since Oct. 2009,I am working in Auto Ancillary Company named "Lakshmi Precision Screws Ltd." located in Rohtak,Haryana(INDIA)as a Senior Executive-Production where we forged different types of Bolts & Screws like socket head, hex head, collar bolt etc.As Senior Executive, I have to study machine efficiency (OEE),Adherence to monthly PPIC plan and prepare plan vs. Actual report on monthly basis, Manpower handling,works on ERP(SAP).
Since October’ 09 with Lakshmi Precision Screws Ltd., Rohtak as a Senior Executive (Vertical: Production-Forging)
Lakshmi Precision Screws Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of high tensile screw fasteners like Hex head, flange, socket head, torx, gear shafts, bolts, studs, and compressor bolts etc. The company has obtained key international standards in Quality, Environment, Health and Safety vide ISO/TS- 16949, ISO-14001 and OHSAS-18001 besides the NABL certification of its laboratory vide ISO/IEC 17025. Now, LPS has also taken AS9100 Rev C for manufacturing fasteners for Aerospace applications. It is one of the major suppliers of fasteners to Automotive Industries. Main customers of LPS are HMSI, Maruti Suzuki, Volvo India Limited, Tata fiat, John Deere, SMC, DENSO, Harley Davidson etc.
• Implementing the Systems and Procedures as prescribed under Quality management systems like IS/TS-16949, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 & AS9100C requirements.
• Production Gap Analysis based on Daily Work Management concept, and take corrective action to streamline the production process.
• To study machine efficiency (OEE) and analyze various losses which are affecting machine efficiency & to highlight the areas of concern in forging.
• Being a member of CAPA (Corrective & Preventive Action) from production department.
• Adherence to monthly PPIC plan and prepare Plan vs. Actual report on monthly basis.
• Advance planning of tooling and Accountability of imported tool consumption.
• Manpower handling of shifts.
• Preparation of MIS (Management Information System) reports.
• Use of ERP (SAP Version 6.0 PP Module) for day-to-day operations like inventory and quality management.
• Implementation of Kaizen/suggestions given by operators and maintaining 5S on shop floor.
Specific Job Accomplishments:
Member of SMED(Single Minute Exchange of Die) Team for reducing job change time on a machine AF-2525 by making common group of tools for components running on the machine, making latch type Design for tightening feed rolls, introducing Transfer setting Jig for external setting of transfer slide etc.
Member of Quality Circle named as “TIGER” for eliminating a defect “Dent mark on main body of a stud” running on machine by using 7 QC Tools.
2009 Bachelors Degree in Technology (B.Tech) – Mechanical with aggregate 68.1% from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
2005 12th Standard (Non-Medical Stream) with aggregate 65.6% from DAV Centenary School, Rohtak (CBSE)
Pursuing online certification course of 3 months (1st April-30th June 2014) in Six Sigma Green Belt from
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.