Very hard working young man with a vast knowledge in the mechanical field.
Quick learner and very adaptive to different environments and people.
• Widely experienced in installation, maintenance, servicing and repair across a comprehensive range of building services (electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilating and air conditioning).
• Have latterly diversified experience and expertise to encompass offshore oil industry installations and equipment
• Skilled in interpreting complex technical installation drawings, and in fault diagnosis and rectification.
• Quick to learn and assimilate new technologies and acquire the necessary expertise to work with them.
• Able to work and make decisions on own initiative and to cooperate when working in a team.
• Can be relied upon on all occasions to do a quality job on time while always giving appropriate regard to health
and safety issues.
• Conscientious, enthusiastic and adaptable to any working environment.
Professional Qualifications & Training
Sep 02 – Jun 06
College of North West London
City and Guilds Certificates: Plumbing (NVQ2 Equivalent)
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (NVQ2 Equivalent)
Refrigeration Safe Handling
Welding and Brazing
In-house Training and Certificates: Schlumberger START School
WesternGeco Marine Horizons 2
AMOS and TM Master Introduction and user training
Small Boat Course
Large volume of ILEARN and Quest training
(WesternGeco in-house training)
Class 2 Crane Operator, Rigger/Banksman
May 12 – Present
Jan 12 – May 2014
(Schlumberger) WesternGeco Ltd, Gatwick Airport
Acting Shift Leader (Handling Specialist) Gun Mechanic
• Responsible for hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as all towed equipment on offshore installations.
• Maintain high levels of health and safety essential in the oil industry offshore.
• Uphold strict compliance with the company’s Maintenance Management system in maintaining and servicing of the source and related equipment.
• Coordinate deployment, recovery and setting out tasks, with responsibility for maintaining high levels of safety on the back deck during complex operations.
• Have demonstrated great ability to work on tasks that demand good concentration, always delivering on schedule.
Feb 11 – Jan 12
F E S, Facilities Maintenance, Stirling, Scotland
Building Services Engineer
• Responsible for comprehensive maintenance, servicing and repairs across the entire range of building services (electrical, plumbing, heating ventilating and air conditioning) at various office buildings in London, Southampton, Oxford, Crawley and Gatwick Airport occupied by the staff of Schlumberger, the leading oilfield services provider.
• Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times.
• My excellent communication skills and ability to well in a team are crucial to providing a streamlined service to the client.
Apr 08 – Feb 11
Dalkia plc (Rail Division), Staines, Middx
Mobile AC Engineer
• Undertook maintenance and servicing of air conditioning and ventilation equipment at various London Underground sites and stations ensuring that installations are working to the required standards and client’s satisfaction.
• Accomplished in fault-finding and rectification when working, largely unassisted, on emergency call-out.
Nov 06 – Apr 08
Gratte Brothers Ltd, Kings Cross, London
Multi-skilled Building Services Engineer
• Handled maintenance, servicing and repairs across the entire range of building services (electrical, plumbing heating, ventilating and air conditioning ) at Honda Europe’s offices and technical centre in Slough.
• Offered this permanent position as a building services engineer by Gratte Brothers having impressed them while working on an agency contract basis.
Jun 06 – Nov 06
Coyles Employment Agency
Building Services Engineer
• Gained wide experience on a variety of sites including BAA Heathrow, Honda Europe, CNBC TV Europe, St Pauls London and Deutche Bank Data Centre.
Mar 05 – Jun 06
Atmospheres Air Conditioning, Walton on Thames, Surrey
Air Conditioning Engineer
• Installed, serviced and repaired air conditioning equipment including VRV and split systems.
• Skilled at interpreting technical drawings.
• Maintained a high standard of site health and safety.
Jul 04 – Mar 05
Hansens Commercial Catering Equipment, Chelsea, London
• Fully utilised plumbing and electrical skills in carrying out commercial kitchen installations.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret complex services drawings and work under own initiative.
Jan 98 – May 02
Saint Lucia Electrical and Mechanical Services Ltd, Castries, St Lucia
Plumber / Electrician
• Trained ‘on the job’ to carry out carry out various electrical and plumbing tasks on various new-build sites, and to cooperate with other tradesmen and professionals.
Sep 02 – Jun 06
Vieux-Fort Comprehensive Secondary, St Lucia
GCSE equivalent passes including Maths and English
Football, music and socialising with friends
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.