Degree qualified Mechanical engineer, I achieved a 2:1 classification in BEng Mechanical Engineering. I am currently working within the Maintenance & Reliability department on a top tier COMAH chemical site. I excel at problem solving and RCA.
Education and Qualifications
2010 – 2014: BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering (accredited by IMechE), 2:1
Modules Included: Applied Dynamics, Turbo machinery & Aeroengines, Mechanics of Materials, Computer Aided Analysis
2009 – 2010: Extended Engineering (Access Course)~
Modules Included: Mathematics for Engineers, Chemical Science & the Environment, Electrical & Electronic Engineering Science, Materials & Mechanics
1998 – 2003: Kings Manor Specialist Sports College
GCSE: 10 at A-C including Mathematics, Science, English & Geography
June 2014-Present: Mechanical Reliability Engineer, Cristal Pigments UK Ltd
In my role as Mechanical Reliability Engineer, my main duties include:
• Reliability projects & high level investigation of complex Engineering issues regarding rotating equipment and other various Mechanical equipment
• Data Analysis/Major plant equipment criticality studies
• Implementation of long term corrective action for problematic plant equipment
• Safety Critical Equipment Health checks & Maintenance plans
• Lead Engineering support for Major Plant shutdowns
July 2012-July 2013: Quality Placement Engineer, Cummins Power Generation Kent
In my role as a Quality Engineer, my main duties included:
• Leading continuous improvement projects using six sigma methodology, demonstrated project management, leadership and team working skills
• Resolving production issues and Non conformances effecting Right First Time
• I received a highly recognised award for my hard work and contribution to an important Cost reduction project.
• Customer Facing Projects, demonstrated communication skills
June 2003 – September 2009: Administration Assistant (Revenue Officer), Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.