Having 3.5 years experience in Power sector, & OIL & Gas. Interested to achieve the job related to Mechanical Engineer at any organization anywhere in Pakistan or abroad.
Educational Qualifications include Master Of Engineering in Energy System Engineering ( by Research ) & B.E in Mechanical Engineering from Mehran university of Engineering & Technology jamshoro,Pakistan.
I am Self-motivated and an efficient engineer, always willing to take up challenges and to meet deadlines whether working independently or with a team. With strong interpersonal skills, quick grasping power and great deal of enthusiasm, & self learning ability & want to grow in the field grasping of new Technology.I can assure that I will bring to the job all the energy and intelligence of which I feel I am capable of.
• Master of Engineering (M.E Energy systems )
From Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E Mechanical)
From Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro in 2008
And secured (1st Division)
• Pakistan Engineering Council Registration No: PEC #NO: MECH/21594
Master Research Work
• Techno-economic Analysis of Solar water pump in desert Tharparkar
• By comparing with traditional conventional system and emission analysis
06 Months worked as Mechanical Engineer in Thermal Power Station (880 MW) Jamshoro, JPCL, GENCO-I WAPDA, with USAID ENERGY Program. (Nov-2012 –April-2013)
One Year worked as Mechanical Engineer in Towller Mill Limited Karachi, in Maintenances/Power House. (April 2011 to April2013)
• Worked on Dual fired i.e. Gas/Furnace Oil units
• My duties include Operation and their Maintenance of Mechanical Equipment’s (i.e. Boiler , Turbine , Pumps ,Compressor , Fan , etc….) installed at Power Plant
• Supervision of Startup & Shut down of Turbines and Boilers along with the auxiliaries.
• Routine , Periodic Maintenance , Over hauling and troubleshooting equipments and systems
• Management of daily work (issuing trouble reports, arranging work priority, isolation & tagging of the equipments).
• Diesel engine operation. Island, operation of machines in emergency.
• Operation and maintenance of fire fighting system.
• Operation and maintenance of water treatment plant
• Operation and maintenance of compressed air system.
• Operation and maintenance of cooling water system.
• To deal with abnormal conditions occurring from time to time
02 years working experience in Oil and Gas Field.
Company: Pipelink Construction Company (Pvt.) ltd.
Client: OMV Pakistan.
MAIN CONTRACTOR: ABB Spa
DESIGNATION: Mechanical Engineer
PROJECT: Sawan Gas Compression Project
PERIOD: Jan 2009 to Jan 2011.
• Managing the whole execution work
• Preparation of BOQ, various types of reports and documents for mechanical execution and inspection work.
• Supervises contractor personal to carry out the construction work as per the project plan and monitoring progress.
• Ensure that job meet the schedule while marinating the require quantity
• Technical dealing with client.
• Inspection work during all phases of project.
• Prepare sketch to ease the work and verify as built isometric drawing.
• Manage and control the shop /field fabrication ,welding and erection of piping ,underground lines, structural steel work accordance to AFC drawing as they are related to safety and scheduling, quality control and cost
• Mechanical Construction (Plant Piping and Pipe line)
• Responsible for all aspects of Construction of oil and gas project
• Preparing job Planning sheets, review CRF document
• Material reconciliation after the completion of job.
• Ensure that all drawing are being implemented within the designated areas are fully match with specification
• Built the capacity of coordinates members
• Excellent communication skill, Effective presentation skills.
• Good team player and team leader Independent and assertive, with strong organizational skills.
• Capable of working in adverse situations, Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
• Auto CAD
• Practically experience with Microsoft (Word, Excel and power Point)
• Internet user
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.