Mechanical engineer with M.Sc. degree and 18 years extensive experience in all aspects of work with rotating and static equipment. On site and hands-on vast experience. Expert level in technical documentation use (PID, PFE, isometrics, design and technical drawings). Broad knowledge of process, instrumental and electrical issues. Worked on Oil&Gas upstream and downstream facilities.
Fit for work in tropical conditions. BOSIET certificate valid until April 2017.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
– Master Degree (5 years) in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade, Serbia.
March 2013 – July 2014: Dietsmann, Kazakhstan branch
Location: AGIP KCO Atyrau Office, Offshore Caspian Sea / Onshore, Kazakhstan
Client: NCOC Consortium: AGIP KCO (ENI) / SHELL / KazMunaiGas / Total / Exxon Mobil / Inpex / CNPC.
Job title: Turnaround Engineer, Work Pack Preparation Team Leader
Offshore/ Onshore maintenance and turnaround support, Work Pack Preparation team lead.
Leading, instructing and supervising team of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumental Work Pack Preparers.
Instructor for local engineers, who started to work on WPP positions with no Work Packs knowledge.
H2S / Sour Gas risks awareness – dangerous, preventive protecting measures and emergency response.
Technical focal point for establishing WP forms, Job Cards development and documents issuing.
Creating Master Material, Tool & Equipment and Joint Integrity lists in accordance with job requirements.
Established very effective system of site verification check lists and documents for effective work preparation.
Focused on site tasks and risks, instructing local engineers for using existing data bases and SAP BOM.
Planning and organizing onshore and offshore working trips, full responsibility for team safety and planned offshore activities. Insist on correct Risks Identification and Job Hazard Analyses for individual works.
Direct supervising on site and simulating work operations for team members without maintenance experience. Onsite training for better understanding safe job practices and choosing optimal maintenance techniques.
Endlessly patient in repeating important details and highlighting safety aspects of every work step.
Organized my team into skilled work pack preparers, strictly following professional approach and instructions.
Revisions and corrections of issued work packs, quality improvement steps based on weak points found.
Because of inexperienced or shift missing Mechanical WP Engineer, work as Mechanical Work Pack Preparer.
Hard working and motivating team to reach target required by client, to complete all tasks before deadline.
Interface with the client TA performing team to ensure that work packs are correct and completed.
May 2012 – March 2013:
TAK hazardous areas (contracting EPC company specialized for hazardous areas and fire protection)
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Project: Various industrial plants / systems. Downstream / chemical / utility facilities.
Client: NIS- Gasprom Refinery, chemical and pharmaceutical factories, local utilities and power plants
Job title: PROJECT ENGINEER – MECHANICAL AUTHORITY
Feasibility development / expanding and Engineering modifications. FEED / Detailed engineering / P&I D revision. HVAC and Hazardous Areas determining. Static and rotating equipment selection, deployment in accordance with safety requirements, standards and client demands. Site supervision for project realization. Equipment commissioning and take over. Responsible for punch list items clearance. Follow-up clearance program.
February 2008 – March 2012: (Various contractors: OGEC; EIR – Onstream Group, SPIE Oil&Gas)
Location: RABI OILFIELD, Republic of Gabon
Project: Rabi and Toucan exploration and oil production
Client: SHELL GABON
Job title: January 2009 – March 2012: SENIOR MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
February 2008 – January 2009: MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Managed working groups for up to 40 mechanical technicians. Planning, scheduling, organize and supervise activities related to maintenance, overhauls and plant shut-down. Work Packs preparations and compiling.
Responsible for all mechanical equipment operational integrity and reliability in all upstream units:
Gathering manifolds and flow lines, Water and gas injection facilities, Oil separation and pumping facilities, Chemical injection packages, Utilities, Fire fighting…
Equipment: Rotating, static, packages, safety valves, piping, utilities, offsite equipment, workshop, etc.
Various diesel engines maintenance (generators and pumps driver). Kerosene and gas burners servicing.
Equipment preservation / inertisation for long term storage in tropical conditions or overseas shipment.
De-preservation for empowering and replacing, according to procedure and safety regulations (MSDS).
Passed all Shell HSE trainings and workshops. Member of Emergency Response Team, responsible for Emergency Response Team member, responsible for ER equipment and material stock.
Design analyze and modify – selection of modern rotating and static equipment to replace 50 years old design in accordance with actual site needs. Based on modifications, maintenance procedures writing and implement.
Field expansion – arrangements and design modification during construction phase to adopt production facilities to site conditions and production / ergonomically requirements.
Manage new equipment installation, precommissioning, commissioning and flawless start up.
Identify opportunities for facilities optimization and liaise with all concerns for additional requirements.
Optimize maintenance processes and spare parts consumption, maintenance costs reduced for 15%.
Participate in decisions related to debottlenecking, upgrading, revamping and new equipment selection.
CMMS – (SAP PM -Notifications & review; risk assess, scoping & scheduling; admin., FSR, APLs, KPI, QM)
MOC – Management of Change, project development issuing procedures and implementation supervise.
SOF – Statement of Fitness, track records in the installation, commissioning and handover of mechanical systems from project / major overhaul to operational phase.
Reliability assessment and development of maintenance strategies, proactive maintenance implementation.
Close cooperation with other maintenance departments and contractors for reaching high effective maintenance in remote site conditions. Root cause failure analyze and corrective actions recommendation.
Site troubleshooting when need quick and correct action. Hands on for emergency response actions.
Vendor’s technical quotations and documents review. (specifications, data sheets, mechanical drawings…)
Purchase requisitions preparation, bids evaluating, procedures and JHA issuing.
Manpower planning, scheduling and mobilization. On site inspection of work quality.
Spare parts and tool stock optimization and unification. Various method statements issuing and approving.
June 2007 – January 2008: TECHNIP – Italy, s.p.a.
Location: Harbor Industrial Zone, ZHUHAI, GUANGDONG province, CHINA
Project: PTA Project, Plant No 2, first plant started with operation in 2003.
Client: BRITISH PETROL ZHUHAI CHEMICAL CO. LTD.
Job title: PRE / COMMISSIONING MECHANICAL ENGINEER- ROTATING EQ. SPECIALIST
– Precommissioning, commissioning, start-up and initially maintenance of rotating equipment in PTA plant.
– Precommissioning and commissioning of rotating equipment. in Utility Plant and Waste Water Treatment.
– Static equipment (process and auxiliary) internal inspection and commissioning before start up.
– Pipelines cleanliness inspection and acceptance in accordance with criteria, facilities cleaning, purging and flushing before readiness for use certification. Non used commissioning spares preservation and storage.
– Site details modifications and P&ID revision to eliminate faults in accordance with client requirements.
March 2006 – May 2007: TECHNIP – Italy, s.p.a.
Location: RAS LAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY, Qatar
Project: ORYX – GTL PLANT (gas to liquid fuels);
Client: QATAR PETROLEUM & SASOL joint venture project.
Job title: ROTATING EQUIPMENT COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, MECH. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
– Precomm. / commissioning, start-up and initially maintenance of rotating and static equipment in Utility Plant.
– Precommissioning and commissioning of rotating equipment in GTL units and Water Treatment Packages.
– Commissioning of workshop machinery and instructing client personnel in use.
– Preventive maintenance program establishing and follow up. Corrective maintenance and troubleshooting.
– PID analyzing, design review and modification for better integrity of equipment with frequent failures..
– Conceptual design change in cooperation with client representatives, approved by project authorities.
– Making improvements and modifications on rotating equipment and parts of packages for exceeding unexpected problems with new technology in GTL plant process.
– Solving site process problems in close cooperation with operation department.
– Commissioning residual spare parts inventorying, preservation and handover to client for proper storage.
October 2004 – February 2006: TECHNIP – Italy, s.p.a.
Location: TAKREER – REFINERY IN RUWAIS, United Arab Emirates
Project: UNLEADED GASOLINE AND LOW SULPHUR GAS OIL
Client: ADNOC – TAKREER, Abu Dhabi Oil Refining CO.
Job title: ROTATING EQUIPMENT COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, MECH. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
– Precommissioning, commissioning and start up of rotating equipment in ULG \ LSGO \ Utility Plants.
– Utility plant static and auxiliary equipment inspection and commissioning before start up.
– Revamping, precommissioning and commissioning of rotating equipment in hydro treating units for: gas oil, heavy and light naphtha and heavy gas oil hydrodesulphurization units.
– Management and contract administration of the Mechanical Contractor during the commissioning phase
– Ensuring works are performed in accordance with the design and project schedule.
– Resolution of technical issues in accordance with operational requests.
– Interface with the client operations team to ensure smooth transition into operations.
September 2004 – October 2004: HIP-PETROHEMIJA, STATE OWNED PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY,
CHLOR – ALKALI PLANT, PANCEVO, Serbia & Montenegro
Project: Hydrochloric acid production increasing, new furnance design, install and start up.
Job title: LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER
FEED, conceptual and detailed design of hydrochloric acid synthesis furnace package – team leader.
Project development, design revision, bids evaluation. Control of vital parts manufacturing and installation.
Install and hook up new unit in area. Commissioning and start up management.
Project had been realized in 15 days overhaul and reconstructed unit increased acid production for 40%.
March 2004 – September 2004: TECHNIP Italy, s.p.a.
Location: PHU MY, Vietnam
Project: FERTILIZER COMPLEX – PETROVIETNAM
Client: Samsung Engineering & Petrovietnam
Job title: COMMISSIONING MECHANICAL ENGINEER
– Precommissioning and commissioning rotating equipment in Ammonia / Urea / Utility Plants.
– Steam turbines / compressors commissioning and start-up in close cooperation with turbine manufacturer specialists for solving some unusually and hard problems. Client mechanical maintenance staff training.
1996 – March 2004: HIP-PETROHEMIJA, STATE OWNED PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY,
CHLOR – ALKALI PLANT, PANCEVO, YUGOSLAVIA
– Passed all engineer levels in a Chlor Alkali Plant, from candidate to principal mechanical engineer.
Managing maintenance teams up to 4 engineers and 12 technicians.
June 2003 – March 2004: Job title: LEAD MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
2002 – June 2003 Job title: SENIOR MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
1997 – 2002: Job title: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – Class 3 / 2 / 1
1996 – 1997: Job title: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – CANDIDATE
OTHER EDUCATION / TRAINING COURSES:
– BOSIET, OPITO Approved; cert. No: 49845700020413134702, valid to 01.04.2017.
– H2S Basic, OPITO Approved; cert. No: 49849014280313134645, valid to 25.03.2015.
– Respirator Fit ( Full Face Fit) for work in H2S Environment, valid to 16.05.2015
– H2S, Level 2 course passed, fit for work in H2S Environment, valid to 11.04.2015
– Offshore Sour Gas training / Onshore Sour Gas training – November 2013
– PTW Level 2 training, authorized 28.01.2014
– Risk assessment / JHA training – January 2014
– Civil Defense / Emergency Response; cert. No: 05/02/0422, February 2014
– MIE Academy Course– WPSE (Maintenance Integrity & Execution) – September 2013
– SAP Trilogy Course; Gamba, Gabon – November 2008
– Safe Electric Overhead Crane Operation; Doha, Qatar – June 2006.
– Design and appliance of mechanical seals; Pancevo, Serbia – 2000.
– Course of NDT methods in quality control and assurance; Becici, Montenegro- 1997.
– Graduated Electrical Technician – Technical Secondary School, Knin, Croatia – 1986.
– IT LITERACY: SAP, MS Office tools (Word, Excel and Access), Outlook, AutoCAD.
– LANGUAGES: English – proficiency, German (elementary), Serbian, Croatian, (native), understand Russian, read and write Cyrillic letters
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.