Mechanical Field Service Eng. with an experience of around six years with GE Oil & Gas – Global Service. Role as site manager, QA/QC manager, Material manager and Technical Adviser for heavy duty gas turbine installation, commissioning, start up, maintenance and trouble shouting.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from American University of Sharjah
– Control and monitor mechanical activities for rotating equipment.
– Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil system, starting system, fuel gas system, air system, and interconnection pipelines for gas turbines, generators, and compressors.
– Carry out safely according to safety rules gas turbine inspection; Combustion inspection (CI), Hot Gas Path Inspection (HGPI) and Major inspection (MI)
– Installation and assembling activities of gas turbine and auxiliary equipment such as oil system, air system, interconnection piping, coolers, structure, ducts, oil flushing, blowing, etc
– Perform lube oil and cooling water systems flushes as per recommended procedures
– Equipment start-up, diagnostic and troubleshooting
– Planning for mechanical preventive maintenance.
– Supervision on erection static & rotating equipment.
Nov.2009 – Present:
Working with General Electric Oil & Gas as global Field Service Mechanical Engineering for Heavy Duty Gas Turbine.
Role: Site Manager, QA/QC manager, Material Manager, and Technical Advisor.
Internship in SAFER Exploration & Production Operations Company for six weeks (Attending MS5002C Gas Turbine Major overhaul)
Research assistant in testing and measuring tool wear, and the surface finish on automotive allows in American University of Sharjah.
Awards from GE Oil & Gas:
September 2012 – EXPERTIS Award in Global Field Service (GFS) All hand meeting 2012.
July 2012 – Bronze Award for the High Knowledge of the Equipment, the seniority demonstrated in customer management, the commitment to the Project, the smooth commissioning and Start up.
July 2014 – Bronze Award Appreciation for contribution in completing installation, commissioning of power generation plant in King Khalid Military City in Saudi Arabia
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.