A mechanical design engineer from Jordan University of Science and Technology (J.U.S.T.).
I am a self-motivated, committed, ambitious, confident person, with a high level of enthusiasm and eagerness to learn. I am a responsible individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Create problem solving and team leadership are other attributes.
• Name: Anas Mohammad Mofleh Al-Dalabeh
• Date & Place of Birth: 15 August, 1992 in Jerash-Jordan
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Jordanian
• Address: Jerash – Jordan
• Marital Status: Single
• To obtain a challenging entry-level position in the field of mechanical engineering and working in different fields and sectors such as: Oil & Gas, HVAC, Mechanical Design, Construction, Energy, Power Plants and Building services
• Looking forward to improve my analytical and technical skills, develop my knowledge and expertise through a continuous professional development
• Looking to have the best opportunity in order to utilize my skills and abilities to give all what I have
• B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology (J.U.S.T.), 2015 GPA: 76.3%, Very good
Graduation Date: 01 February, 2015
Graduation Project: Design of a hybrid wind-integrated solar combined cycle power plant Elective courses studied: HVAC, Fluid power control, Internal combustion engines, Fuel and combustion, Sustainable energy conversion
• General Secondary Education Certificate (Tawjihi), Scientific stream, (2010) Average: 93.4%, Percentile Rank: 90.34
June, 2014 – August, 2014 Central Trade and Auto Co. – Trainee Maintenance Engineer
March, 2015 – Present Engicon – Mechanical Engineer Mechanical design engineer
• 2014 Formula Student Certification of Participation: (July 2014)
A certification from Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) that I participated in Formula Student Competition for the year 2014 between 9-13 July with J.U.S.T. Racing team
• Aircraft Safety Systems: (October 2011)
A course offered by King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) at J.U.S.T. in air craft safety systems (how to avoid dangerous cases, how to deal with and commit to safety instructions)
• Solar Cooling in Jordan: (September 2014)
A training workshop on solar cooling in Jordan with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) at J.U.S.T. about solar cooling potential in Jordan and MENA region
• Formula Student: (May,2012 – Dec., 2014)
Chassis and power train design by J.U.S.T. Racing team at. This team was established for the purpose of designing and manufacturing a formula student car by students at the university to compete in Formula Student competition in the U.K. In addition, I acted as the team leader throughout my participation in the project.
• My Life is Green: (Sep.,2014 – Oct.,2014)
A voluntary lecturer in my life is green project to describe the concept of sustainable architecture and the main ideas that used to maintain the negative environmental impact of buildings by efficiency and moderation in the use of materials, energy and development space
• Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
• The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
Arabic: mother tongue
– AutoCAD – Pro/Engineer
– SolidWorks – Matlab – EES – C++
• Computer Skills
– Microsoft OfficeTM (up to 2013) – Photoshop
– High level of team leadership, teamwork, creative problem solving, strong communication and interpersonal skills
– self-motivated, dynamic, persistent, flexible and hard worker
– Ability to adapt with any work environment and willing to travel
– Swimming – Digital photography -Meteorological and climate phenomena
– Travelling – Watching movies – Driving speed cars
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.