An entrepreneurial manager with expertise and demonstrable knowledge in project management and business development. Proven ability to ensure an organization’s overall business growth successfully and efficiently through the use of innovation and strong business acumen. A resourceful, hard-working and dedicated individual with outstanding operational management and managerial skills. Highly experienced in developing and implementing sustainable approaches to operational/sales strategy, policies.
To seek a dynamic and visionary company where offers promising and challenging position in which my knowledge and experiences match with the organization’s growth.
An entrepreneurial manager with expertise and demonstrable knowledge in project management and business development. Proven ability to ensure an organization’s overall business growth successfully and efficiently through the use of innovation and strong business acumen. A resourceful, hard-working and dedicated individual with outstanding operational management and managerial skills. Highly experienced in developing and implementing sustainable approaches to operational/sales strategy, policies and standards, with particular emphasis on the quest for outstanding customer service without compromise. Able to work well both independently, as a manager must, but also as part of a productive team, demonstrating the motivation and multi-tasking abilities required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards. Articulate and proactive, combines a professional and confident approach with excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate concisely at all levels.
Education & Qualifications
MBA Business Administration (2015)
London School of Business and Finance, London, United Kingdom
Dissertation topic: “Evaluating potential organizational target of St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel in the United Kingdom”.
BEng (Hons) Electronic and Communications (2010)
The University of Nottingham, Malaysia
Final Year Project topic: “Applying Markov models in speech recognition”.
Operations and Logistics Management
Client and Stakeholder Management
New Business Development Outstanding focus on Customer Service
Excellent on Managerial Finance
Influencing and Decision Making
International Marketing Planning
Training, Coaching and Development
Strategy, Execution and Leadership
Consultant Project Supervisor
Hummingbird Bakery, Notting Hill, London, United Kingdom
• Identify and quantify the controllable and uncontrollable factors affecting sales.
• Asses the company about what should they do to bring the branch back to growth.
• Managed key projects from initial planning stages to delivery.
2011 – 2013
Project Management and Sale Assistant
FPT Distribution – HP Products, Viet Nam
• Assisted with the operational management and strategic development of the branch to drive growth and maximize revenue potential.
• Managed, trained and developed a team of sales and service personnel to ensure they each realize their full potential whilst facilitating in the achievement of business targets.
• Led and directed projects from inception to completion; critically reviewed, troubleshooting and resolving issues to mitigate project risk events.
• Acted as escalation point for complex customer requests and complaints, addressed issues professionally and efficiently.
• Enforced company policy and procedure across all operations to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and current legislations, including health and safety.
• Analyzed store performance to develop key reports and recommendations for verbal and written presentation to the senior management team.
2009 – 2010
Event Organization Chairman
Vietnamese Cultural Society, The University of Nottingham, Malaysia
• Worked in a multi-cultural environment, planned and coordinated all aspects of events within critical deadlines.
• Sourced locations and services, reacted quickly to problems to ensure the smooth running of events, managed people to achieve results without compromising standards.
• Utilized outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders, customers, suppliers; established and maintained strong relationships.
“Excellent Staff” at FPT Distribution, Viet Nam (2011)
“Outstanding Contribution” certificate for Vietnamese Cultural Society at The University of Nottingham, Malaysia (2010)
Representative for The University of Nottingham (Malaysia) played table-tennis at Tri-Campus games (2009)
Software Windows OS, Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, MATLAB 2009a
Networking Network infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, Cisco routers and switches
Driving Driver with full clean UK driving license
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.