Cognizant Technology Solutions, (Associate Healthcare AVM), India (Feb 2011-Aug 2014)
Mukundhan is a results-driven IT professional offering a unique combination of creativity in Business Analysis and forward thinking skills in International Human Resources Management
Expertise in providing value added solutions for business and technology challenges and cost reduction initiatives
Possess strong communication skills allied to sound business judgments
Qualifications & Skills
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Leading People for Competitive Advantage), Aston University, United Kingdom (Sep 2014- Aug 2015)
Project Proposal: Causes of Job Attrition in the Information Technology Industry (Dec 2014- Feb 2015)
IBM ‘Diagnostic Decision Support for Smarter Healthcare’, United Kingdom (March 2015- Sep2015)
Won the Elevator pitch by demonstrating our ideas to senior IBM’s Executives about their Healthcare business model, developing an innovative app for the Healthcare team and its management
JCB ‘Aston MBA JCB 2014 Marketing challenge’ (Oct 2014- Nov 2014)
Secured 1st place in the marketing challenge of JCB to promote their products in North America
Bachelors in Engineering (Computer Science), St Josephs college of Engineering, India (Sep 2006- Apr 2010)
Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and to interact with groups and individuals at all levels.
Took the effort to influence positive work culture across the teams involved within my practice
Lead and develop people in an organisational context.
Proactive and forecasting market changes.
Intermediate knowledge on Financial Accounting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Portfolio Management, Relevant Cost, Budgeting Debt and Dividend Policies)
Programming Tools : PL/SQL, .NET 2.0, Hadoop, SAP ABAP
RDBMS : Oracle 9i, 10g, MS SQL Server 2005,2008 R2, MS-Access
Tools : SQL * PLUS, Putty, Toad
Commercial tools : HPSM, SRT, SharePoint, Siebel
• ORACLE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE, ORACLE UNIVERSITY
• ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (Fundamentals II), ORACLE UNIVERSITY
• COGNIZANT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL in Healthcare
• Warwick Business School certified ‘Data Analytics in Consumer Behavior’
Achievements & Recognititions
Achieved a promising and crucial role offered by my senior management at Cognizant to handle the whole team of mine in a very short period (2 Years), due to the positive rapport I had developed with our client
Awarded the most Innovative team in the Cognizant Academy during the training period (Empowerment- Secured 1st place)
Participated in the ‘Hult Prize Competition’ for Child Education, sponsored by the Clinton Foundation (United Kingdom)
Frequent recognitions from the Client and the Management for the proactive steps taken both in Technical and Functional activities
Received 2 consecutive promotions with a highly ranked rating in the 1st and 2nd Years
Cognizant Technology Solutions, (Associate Healthcare AVM), India
(Feb 2011-Aug 2014)
• Managed a healthcare project for 20 months coordinating between offshore and onsite resources.¬
• Designed multiple Value Adds benefiting both the client and my organization (.Net and SQL server 2008) thereby making the resource utilization more efficient.
• Created reports on an ad hoc basis as requested by business owners to track the progress of Healthcare business unit on a dynamic business condition.
• Highly recognized by my organization for the project Delivery Rate and requested to handle two different projects simultaneously.
• Analyzed the tickets & resolved the issues ensuring timely delivery in accordance with Cognizant quality control standards, business practices and procedures.
• Monitored the batch jobs and processed rewards for the patients completing their healthcare goals in the Oracle database.
• Raised incident tickets, opening up bridge calls, providing workaround solutions, code changes, documenting incident history on the team SharePoint and root cause analysis.
• Extracted eligibility reports and sent to the third party vendors through file transfer protocol.
• Generated daily, weekly, monthly reports and sent these reports to the respective customers on the progress of their health goals.
• Handled various clients with their customized healthcare goals (We will incorporate the new client into our existing system without causing any downtime to the application.
• Involved in Requirement Gathering phase and designed the database (SQL SERVER 2005) for an internal seat allocation project as part of MFRP (My First Real time Project).
Promoted educational awareness campaigns in the local communities during my tenure at Cognizant Technology Solutions
o Trained and motivated young students on their education with additional support to the school by improving their infrastructure
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.