I am a highly-motivated Marketing professional with a widely varied skill set, Commercial acumen, great IT proficiency and strong background delivering consistently exceptional results for numerous companies. Skills include Digital Marketing and Branding, Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing, Web content management & Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), PPC, email marketing / e-shots, Moodle (LMS), Lead generation & CRM & Information Technology proficiency.
Master of Business Administration • 2009
The University of Stirling • Scotland, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering • 2007
The University of Mumbai • Mumbai, India
ABDI LTD • Cambridge, United Kingdom
Devise marketing and branding strategies, managing email newsletter systems, spearheading content Design, sphearhead LMS efforts, Copy-writing and content proofing, Lead graphic development of all company materials like brochures, fliers, prospectuses, leaflets and for online marketing too, Lead Website Content Management efforts, Website Analytics efforts, email marketing efforts, lead generation & CRM efforts, Social media branding efforts.
• Comprehensive experience in Marketing Analytics and reporting to drive results
• Led all Digital Marketing, Sales, Client retention and direct marketing efforts
• Led ground-up creation of e-learning portal, including all planning, design, and management.
• Represented the company at various conferences and exhibitions
• Overhauled company website twice in 4 years to improve usability and boost site hits.
• Created company’s Environment and Information Security Policies from the ground up.
• Managed all aspects of company’s social media efforts.
• Grew from being a Product Development Assistant to a Marketing Manager
SPORTS DIRECT • Putney, London, United Kingdom
Sep 2009-Apr 2010
• Delivered exceptional customer service to ensure high client satisfaction,
• Merchandised clothes and shoes,
• Handled cash registers & prepared stock for sale.
ACTIVE STIRLING • Stirling, Scotland •
Jan 2009-Au g2009
Volunteer Walk Leader
Handled numerous efforts to ensure an engaging and productive walk experience for members, including surveying routes, leading walks, cultivating productive social environment, and providing medical aid as needed.
HEWLETT PACKARD • Mumbai, India
Oc t2007-Aug 2008
Technical Support Officer & Trainer
Provided technical support to clients over the phone, troubleshooting and rapidly resolving technical concerns ensuring customer satisfaction & retention
• Achieved position of handling company’s most important clients by earning record number of client appreciations through exceptional customer service efforts.
• Spearheaded pilot process to train employees for process named CI-OPS, as well as additional process for Remote Desktop Management.
APCO ENGINEERING • Mumbai, India
• Newsletter & Content Design
• Product demonstrations & presentations
• Direct Marketing, Sales and Client Retention
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.