Management Ability,Customer Service ,Problem Solving,Working Under Pressure,Communication, All of which i possess for my current role,
Being able to utilize all when situations call for the above.
Sept 2011 – Present Transport Administrator
• Oversee the processing of all orders and inputting the records to computer, allocating convenient delivery dates.
• Manage all aspects of collection and ensure the correct van weights are adhered to.
• Process orders for several hundred clients per day loading 1 – 3 1/2 tonnes per day.
• Coordinate 35 deliveries and dispatch 13 vans per day, outlining the routes and timeframes to be adhered to.
• Personally manages a team of 12 drivers, checking all invoices, load sheets and debriefing drivers.
• Set staff targets and ensure team KPI’s are met, liaising with operations manager daily and chairing meetings.
Apr 2010 – Sept 2011
• Involved in all aspects of the stock control, warehouse & forklift driving duties.
• Operated fork lift and counterbalance machines within the warehouse, picking the accurate stock and loading on to vehicles, adhering to safe practices.
• Maintain a variety of records, files, reports, stock and order supplies as necessary.
• Operate a variety of warehouse equipment and vehicles; utilising a variety of hand tools as required and arranging for the maintenance and repair of warehouse equipment as needed.
• Receive, identify, mark and place materials sent to the warehouse according to established procedures. Aug 2009 – Apr 2010
Aug 2009 – Apr 2010
MOT Tester Assistant
• Worked to ensure all cars within my remit met strict outlined DVLA motoring standards.
• Input all recommended repairs in to the system and advised the drivers of essential work to be carried out.
• Scheduled times and booked the relevant repairs in with the necessary personnel.
• Set up the brake test machines, filled out required forms for the MOT’S and maintained general workshop health and safety regulations.
• Responsible for the driving of cars in to and out of the garage and on and off the ramps.
• Performed the emissions testing for petrol and diesel vehicles.
Mar 2008 – Oct 2008 Battery Component Worker
Battery Component Worker
• Oversaw the replacement of batteries to vehicles contained within the airports.
• Performed all admin and paperwork duties via mobile and laptops.
• Checked tyre and wheel management including; tread depths, pressure, fitting, wheel nut and torque’s.
• Cleaned, tested, charged and fitted all vehicle batteries.
• Maintained a clean and safe working environment and assisted in the smooth running of the operations within the airside operations team.
Feb 2007 – Apr 2007
NCP CAR PARKS
• Enforced the parking regulations in and around the High Wycombe District, demanding a good level of knowledge of traffic regulations and the laws.
• Reporting any problems promptly to the Senior manager using the internal radio systems.
• Ensuring visitors park considerately and that the main access areas are always free.
• Assist with the direction of traffic and parking at busy times, and manage the overflow car park.
• Keeping the car park litter free.
• Directing disabled drivers to the disabled parking area
• Provide change for the pay and display machines, and administer tickets if the machine is out of order.
Mar 2005 – Feb 2007 Toilet and Water Operative Leeds Airport, ICS Group
May 2004 – Mar 2005 Push Back Operative Leeds Airport, Airway Handling Ltd
May 2003 – Apr 2004 Toilet and Water Operative Leeds Airport, ICS Group
Nov 2008 – July 2009 Comp TIA Network +
May 2007 – Feb 2008 Comp TIA Network +
Feb 2007 Conflict Management course
Nov 2005 Emergency First Aid, St John’s Ambulance
1996 NPTC Certificate in pesticides
C.S.E’S (Various Subjects) Harrington High School, Leeds
Full Clean Driving Licence
Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Licence
Certified Advanced Scuba Diver
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.