Over the past 15 years I have gained expertise in: pan-global digital marketing; online strategy; website technologies; building and developing digital teams; web development projects; ecommerce management; and customer experience across both offline and online touch points.
An enthusiastic, professional and friendly digital expert with a wide breadth of experience across multiple digital disciplines and industries. Over the past 15 years I have gained expertise in: online strategy; website technologies; building and developing digital teams; web development projects; ecommerce management; and customer experience across both offline and online touch points.
City & Guilds, Group Digital Manager
(Feb 2012 to present)
– Accountable for: digital customer experience across CityandGuilds.com, customer portals and other digital assets; technology and internet delivery strategy for the business; development, deployment and management of digital platforms; provision of marketing platforms to provide capability to internal teams; ensuring the technical, design and content integrity of the websites; embedding continuous improvement to the online customer experience; demonstrate the value added to the business; ensure reliable and efficient delivery of digital services and products.
– Key deliverables: new information architecture to reduce number of pages visited per successful journey; increased online customer net promoter score; 99.9% uptime for all websites; migration to Sitecore CMS; mobile web strategy.
Cancer Research UK, Ecommerce Manager (May 2011 to Jan 2012, contract)
– Accountable for: development and implementation of the Shop To Beat Cancer e-commerce strategy; all aspects of the e-commerce business including product selection, website management, warehousing, fulfilment and marketing; delivering income against agreed targets; oversee an income and expenditure budget of approximately £1.5 million, ensuring optimal ROI; ensuring stock levels are managed effectively to maximise sales and cost efficiencies; overseeing customer acquisition and retention strategy.
– Key deliverables: Increased online product range by five-fold via drop-shipping deal. Initiated the process of ensuring product ranges and associated pricing strategies are developed in line with target customer groupings. Production of the 2011 Christmas catalogue, from the initial brief through to the segment response analysis.
Miss Selfridge, Website and Online Marketing Manager (Sep 2010 to May 2011, contract)
Responsible for the development and evolution of missselfridge.com, to maximise sales by driving marketing channels, CRM, database growth, conversion from visit to purchase, and increase in AOV. An all encompassing role in terms of managing customer growth, acquisition, functionality, and usability – developing missselfridge.com into a best in class retailer site.
Arcadia Group, E-commerce Project Manager (Jul 2010 to Sep 2010, contract)
Implementation of a mobile e-commerce website, mobile application, community platform, and augmented reality tool for Arcadia. Researching opportunities, scoping requirements, co-ordinating teams, sourcing developers, creating a marketing strategy, and ownership of the whole project to deliver an advanced interactive website.
The Coca-Cola Company, Search Engine Marketing, Europe (Apr 2009 to Jul 2010, contract)
Management of natural and paid search marketing across all Coca-Cola’s brands throughout Europe, plus global projects. Responsibilities include search marketing quality control, strategy, project management, and education for: senior stakeholders, budget holders; brand managers; interactive managers; web developers; and media/digital agencies.
Example project includes Coke’s FIFA World Cup global search campaign – working with creative teams to create useful content, through to approving search marketing tactics for countries such as Brasil and South Africa, to ensure success and rigorous quality control.
(Nov 2008 to Mar 2009)
Online strategy and associated projects such as usability, social media, and search marketing.
(Jan 2001 to Sep 2008)
(Mar 2006 to Sep 2008)
Responsible for delivery of long term integrated search marketing solutions. Direct management and leadership of five technical personnel.
Senior Account Manager
(Sep 2003 to Feb 2006)
Senior client manager of leading online marketing firm (voted Best Search Agency 06, Revolution).
SEO Analyst and Product Manager
(Jan 2001 to Aug 2003)
WIRE Ltd (Internet Services), Website Production Manager
(Sept 1998 to Jan 2001)
University of Sussex, Brighton (1994 to 1998)
BSc Hons Biochemistry and Management Studies (2.1)
• Writing for, and contributing to research, to industry press such as the IAB, MarketingWeek, and NewMediaAge.
• Challenges such as climbing Kilimanjaro for a African children’s home, London to Brighton Bike Ride, and the Randonee Challenge for the British Heart Foundation.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.