A Masters Degree in Management with Information systems and an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, along with significant experience working in fast paced environments. My main objective is to work in a Global organization, hence, the reason I studied Management, with Information Systems at Master’s degree level. The modules taken at University of Chester business school includes: Managing Information as a Corporate Resource, Managing in Organizations, Strategic People Management,
A Masters Degree in Management with Information systems and an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, along with significant experience working in fast paced environments. My main objective is to work in a Global organization, hence, the reason I studied Management, with Information Systems at Master’s degree level. The modules taken at University of Chester business school includes: Managing Information as a Corporate Resource, Managing in Organizations, Strategic People Management, and Strategic Financial Management. These courses have prepared me for the various challenges facing the Business environment globally. I am ready to make use of my experience, with the knowledge and skills gained in school, to face such challenges to achieve organizational goals.
UNIVERSITY OF CHESTER BUSINESS SCHOOL, CHESTER, CHESHIRE, UK 2012-2014
MSc MANAGEMENT WITH INFORMATION SYSTEMS
(Core Modules: Management Research methodology, Strategic People Management, Managing Information as a Corporate Resource, Strategic Issues for E-Business, Managing in Organizations, Strategic Financial Management)
BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, NIGERIA 2006-2010
BSc Computer Science
(Core Modules: Operating Systems, Digital Computer Networks, Computer Hardware Principles, Database Development and Management, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence)
Management Skills & Expertise
• Finely tuned analytical and research skills with dedication to clear communication and presentations.
• Adept at maintaining an exceptional rate of productivity, accuracy, and efficiency, well organized and proficient with details.
• Highly motivated professional with team work and leadership skills.
• High level English fluently.
• Highly proficient interpersonal relationship skills
• An eye for detail
• IT literate proficient in all Microsoft packages
HSBC BANK, WHITEFIELD, MANCHESTER, UK
Job title: Business Service Analyst
• Analyze and communicate with management by producing weekly reports ( using Excel) to come up with new Intelligence to improve customer relationship
• Involved heavily in conducting extensive research about suggested customer requirements
• Identify business problems and the best solution for the organization using Six Sigma/Lean methods
• Support upper management in various business operations
• Delivering excellent customer service by developing a network of contacts and use customer feedback to exceed customer expectations.
• Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner, including updating all computer-based records.
• Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries and conversations in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behavior guidelines and performance targets.
• Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance and advice to less experienced staff.
• Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role.
• Anti- Money Laundering And Sanctions Awareness Training Programme
• Anti- Bribery And Corruption
• Compliance and Reputational Risks
• Counterparty Fraud Risks
• FACTA( Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
• Information Security Risk Awareness
• Operational Risks( Foundation)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, ABUJA-NIGERIA (NYSC)
2010 – 2011
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Information Technology Department)
• Assist in Preparing of Service Level Agreement (SLA) between CBN and external Service Providers
• Assist in Determining Operational Level Agreement within Divisions in IT Department and between IT Department and other Strategic Business Units (SBUs)
• Assist in determining Metrics for measuring the performance of SLAs and OLAs
• Contract negotiation and pricing
• Update and maintain outwards and inwards data information.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.