I have over Twenty Three (23) years experience in the Management Operational field. My career spans in Administrations, Human Resources, Security, Management and Operational issues. In my role as an Operations Manager over the years, I have had the experience in dealing with Multinational Corporations, Legal Firms, Insurance Companies as well as Investors to Malaysia.
I am available for industries ranging from Manufacturing, Construction, Hospitality, Security, Oil & Gas, Utilities and others
Education And Qualifications
Completed form five in 1979 : MCE (Malaysian Certificate of Education)
OPERATIONS MANAGER (April 1992 – August 31ST 2014)
Wesdev Malaysia Sdn Bhd
1. Provide information to the business areas in respect of all issues that may arise.
2. Review available sources for information pertaining to client due diligence.
3. Maintain delivery of a high quality services and ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner where appropriate.
4. Ensure a professional relationship is maintained at all times.
5. Assist in drafting and documenting policies, procedures and processes as and when required.
6. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
7. Reports to senior management and Boards on a regulatory basis and as required.
8. Assist other members of the team as and when required.
9. Promote a strong compliance culture within the company.
10. Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
Operations Manager (Jan 1985 – March 1992)
Brickfields Asia Corporation (formerly known as Brickfields College)
1. Oversee activities directly related to college’s daily operations.
2. Direct and coordinate activities of student affairs and registration process with respective Universities.
3. Manage staff; prepare work schedules and assigning specific duties.
4. Counseling new students at all levels of entry and finding accommodations near the premises.
5. Assisting management with daily matters that may arise due to large number of students.
6. Review reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement.
7. Coordinate college’s teaching team to maximize attendance and increase efficiency.
8. Implement college’s policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, senior officials, and staff members as necessary.
9. Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire, train new employees and oversee their performance.
Trainee Executive (Jan 1979 – March 1984)
Cycle & Carriage Bintang Berhad Duration
1. Liaising with Malaysian Customs & Excise Duty Department to make sure all duty fees are paid in the stipulated time as not to incur extra charges or delays to company.
2. Overseeing timely inspections and registration of vehicles are carried out on time with Malaysian Road Transport Department.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.