A highly motivated graduate in Business Administration with a "can do" approach and hands-on experience as a manager and a lecturer, targeting lecturer-ship as career in future.
A highly ambitious and focused graduate with a “can do” attitude and a strong work ethic, seeking an opportunity to meet the challenges involved in building a dynamic career. Has an innovative approach towards work and projects with a flexible attitude of working well as part of a team or individually. Comfortable working in tight deadlines fast paced and growth oriented work environment. A highly innovative individual possessed with the idea of betterment of society through philanthropic activities and knowledge spreading projects.
Key Skills & Strengths
• Self motivated, innovative and quick learner
• Ability to critically analyze all aspects of a project and handle it creatively
• Flexible and adaptable to any change, tight deadlines & time constraints
• Pursuing to get knowledge and how to spread it for the betterment of society
• Interpersonal skills and good at establishing professional relationships
Areas Of Expertise
International Financial Management
Mergers & Acquisitions
Marketing & Merchandising
National University of Science &Technology, Pakistan
Sept 2012 – Sept 2014
Masters in Business Administration
Finance & Investment
National Textile University, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Feb 2008 – Mar 2012
Bachelors in Textile & Apparel Design
Gold Medal – First position
Islamia College for Women, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Sept 2003 – Sept 2006
Visiting lecturer National Textile University, Faisalabad
Communication Manager Muslim Enterprises, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Dyes / Chemical Industry
• Responsible for managing relationships and contacts between the company and its suppliers (Suppliers from China, Korea & India)
• Conflict resolution and negotiation on the terms and conditions of the contract between the company and its suppliers
• Identify, communicate, qualify and contact potential suppliers
• Managing supplier’s data in distribution system
• Managing company’s accounts and financial matters with potential international suppliers
• Responsible for price settlement and management of company’s financial affairs internationally
• Writing blogs, research papers, content writing
• Web contents, press releases
• Academic writing, dissertations
• Article writing
Design mgmt & Costing (Internship) Interloop Ltd. Faisalabad, Pakistan
Hosiery / Clothing Industry
Aug, 2013 – Sept 2013
• Responsible for checking accounts registers
• Managing accounts and book keeping for suppliers and buyers
• Responsible for checking bills, receivable and payables
Managing Design Studio (Internship) Sitara Textile Ltd. Faisalabad, Pakistan
May, 2010 – July, 2010
• Responsible for textile design development
• Responsible for fashion & accessories design development at Fashion Unit
• CAD / CAM
• Management of appropriate supply of designs on day to day basis
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.