Over 15 years US Military experience in Logistics, Planning, Management, and Analyzing Data. Managed and Operated Logistics in Germany, South Korea, Bosnia, and Iraq. Maintained inventory and stock control over accounts ranging from $4mil USD to $80mil USD. I work best in small diverse groups and enjoy teamwork. Currently hold a Bachelors degree and working on Masters degree now. I am also a small business owner so I understand what it takes to get something from an idea to a reality.
Relevant Qualifications & Education
Miami Jacobs Career College
Medical Massage Licensing Certificate, 2014, GPA: 3.8,
Completion Date August 2004
• Advisory Board Member for the evaluation of new curriculum
Saint Joseph University
Masters in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Applied Behavioral Analysis, 2014, GPA: 3.3 Currently working on degree
University of Dayton
Bachelors of General Studies with Minor in Psychology, 2010, GPA: 3.5
• Cum Laude Graduate, Army ROTC, Psy Chi Psychological Honors Society
Owner/Licensed Massage Therapist Dayton, OH
Nov 2014 – Present
Provides Massage Therapy, SPA and Reiki treatments to clients.
• Working relations with six Health Insurance Companies in order to help injured clients.
• Manages corporate chair events under monthly contracts.
• Active relations with local Chamber of Commerce.
• Expert in Dry Room SPA treatments
Chief Financial and Marketing Officer Dayton, OH
Jan 2014 – Present
Provides financial, marketing and administrative support for a Real Estate agent.
• Prepare documents for purchase or sale of property.
• Manage calendar of appointments, open houses and property closings.
• Operates all social media and print marketing within $600 budget.
Student Massage Therapist Dayton, OH
Oct 2013 – Aug 2014
Provides Massage Therapy to clients at Serenity SPA at Miami Jacobs Career College.
• 250 hours of clinical practice in student clinic.
• Experience applying SPA wraps, scrubs and exfoliates.
• Working versatility with products such as mud, paraffin, parafango, sugar and salt.
• Certified in Modern Usui Reiki Levels 1 and 2.
Company Executive Officer Ft. Riley, KS
Apr 2012 – Mar 2013
Was Second in command of a 150 person Field Artillery Battalion. Provided direct supervision and training of an 8 member staff; taught, mentored and trained 5 property managers with collective property in excess of $40 million; managed, maintained and accounted for a 300 vehicle fleet.
• Selected to serve as the Rear Company Executive Officer due to previous logistical experience.
• Reorganized and restructured property management operations saving 3 months of valued time.
• Achieved highest marks for Government Purchase Card management during 2012 Inspections.
Company Combat Support Officer Ft. Riley, KS
Dec 2010 – Apr 2012
Principal advisor to the combat commander on operations and capabilities of support teams; Coordinated civil affairs and information operations with local media; provided direct supervision and training of a 7 member special combat support team; ensured effective maintenance and control of $500,000 worth of sensitive military equipment.
• Lauded as the best Fire Support Officer in the BN out of 16 peers.
• Warriors Edge team builder that built the most cohesive and highest performing team in the unit.
• Reprogramed a training simulator to facilitate infantry style tactical training resulting in commending from battalion command.
• Responsible for all fire support assets on night shift during National Training Center Rotation.
Logistics Manager Rhine Ordnance Barracks, GM
Oct 2006 – June 2008
Daily duties included supervision over inventories, equipment, and receipt of equipment; overseeing lateral transfers and turn-ins, and managing all supplies and equipment on the company’s property books, valued at an estimated 4.5 million dollars.
• Selected as logistics noncommissioned officer of the quarter.
• Selected above peers to spearhead the logistical closure of a Deployment Support Battalion resulting in no loss to government.
• Mentored and trained over 18 Soldiers resulting in 4 passing the promotion board and 2 attending and being selected as Special Forces Operators.
• Directly planned a Brigade Capstone training event to improve junior officers’ basic skills.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.