A result oriented & performance driven Supply Chain Professional, in quest of senior level assignments in Supply Chain Management / Logistics Operations / Imports & Export Operations (end to end) with a leading organization of high repute.
1998 MBA (Marketing & Personnel Management) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management & Studies, Kolhapur, Shivaji University with 65%
1994 BA (Economics) from University of Allahabad, Allahabad with 57%
Since Nov’13 with Sona Group of Companies, LAGOS, Nigeria as Head-Supply Chain
Company Profile: Sona Group the erstwhile Sona Breweries is a conglomerate owning 9 companies in Nigeria diversified in different manufacturing and processing activities like distillery, Juices & CSD drinks, Packaging (Injection, Blow molding, Flexible and Corrugated), Sorghum Malting and Malt Extracts, Biscuit, Industrial Gases, Power and Real Estate.
• Overseeing complete supply chain operations of the Group entailing logistics, pre-import functions, vendor management, etc.
• Procurement and Purchase of Raw materials and other requirements for the group, responsible for negotiation and order finalization, establishing of LC’s and other modes of payments. Responsible for the Group purchases and procurement locally as well as overseas.
• Coordinating with Shipping Lines, Customs & various other Agencies for documentation, negotiation, procurement purpose, etc. Managing the Imports for the Group.
• Involved in export operations within ECOWAS
• Supervising a team of 10 members
with Saksoft Limited, Noida as Functional Consultant-Logistics and Supply Chain for a 6 months contract.
• Providing complete solution to the client (A Steel Giant) based in Europe for Logistics and Supply Chain Operations
• Carried out Performance Testing of software and helped team for further actions
• Accountable for providing domain knowledge on Supply Chain to team
with Trident Marketing, Lagos as Head-Logistics & Operations
• Assisted in sales operation for Rice & Fruit Juice as well as channelized sales of Candles & Match Boxes
• Performed logistics operations through negotiations with Transporters and C&F Agents for accomplishment of cost effective transport solutions
• Handled complete transportation related functions across PAN Nigeria
• Involved in implementation of supply schedules for all customers like Branches, Stock points, C&F Trade Points
• Maintained healthy relations with Shipping Lines of Nigeria and all other Govt. agencies, customs and other regulatory bodies, banks
• Instrumental in tracking of Container Cards & applied the container refunds and their reconciliation
• Received Nil Container Deposit (NCD) and 14 Free Days from all Shipping Lines
• Coordinated with various customers outside Nigeria like Dubai, Shippers (country of origin of goods), etc.
• Interfaced with several Customs & other Govt. Bodies of Nigeria like Banks, vendors, etc.
• Managed good contacts with officials at COTECNA, SON and NAFDAC as well as healthy rapport with Customs Officials, agencies at the Port
• Looked after Rice business for company involved Sales in Lagos
• Carried out Port Operations and brought goods to Nigeria from Benin Republic across product segment; Seme Border and Idiroko Operations; Fruit Juice to Nigeria through Cotonou (Benin Republic) and sold 2 containers in Lagos in an effective manner for better snapshots
• Actively involved in custom clearance of Tyres in just 5 working days
• Skillfully maintained healthy contacts with Shipping Lines of Nigeria
• Holds the merit of visiting various places of Nigeria covered states and major places
1 with TGI Nigeria, WACOT Operations, Lagos as Manager-Logistics
• Involved in re-negotiated with:
o Lower Transport Rates for PAN Nigeria distribution in an effective manner
o Shipping Line for extended free days and brought down the demurrage and Detention at Zero level
o labor rates and changed the Vendor thereby increasing the efficiency in the warehouse
• Successfully managed around 300 Boxes in a month in 2011
• Instrumental in Import Clearance time cut down to 7 working days (One week) all things being equal
with Olam International, Nigerian Operations, Lagos as Manager-Logistics
• Efficiently achieved accolades for negotiation for best & lowest ocean freights to various export destinations which resulted in large scale profitability on ocean fright account for Cashew for whole of West Africa in 2007 to 2010
• Skillfully handled Huge Export Cargoes like Sesame, Cashew, Cotton, Ginger, Processed Wood as well as volume of close to 120 K Metric Tons in the effective way
• Holds the merit of receiving Best Logistics Manager (Global) Award for Sesame Seeds in 2008
with Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited (HCCBPL), Dasna Factory, Ghaziabad, UP as Senior Executive-Logistics
• Involved in:
o Execution of several customer orders within 24 hours from time of the receipt in 2005
o Making highest dispatch of 1.68 Lakhs C/S in 24 hrs. and 94 K C/S in shift in 2005
• Pivotal in negotiation of lower freight rates from transporter and saved cost of in 2003 to 2006
• Successfully reduced:
o 9.3% in one way freight against ABP irrespective of the diesel hikes in 2005
o Shipping breakages by 5% since last year in 2004 & 2005
with LG Electronics India Private Limited, Greater Noida, UP as Logistics Executive
with OSRAM India Private Limited, Gurgaon, Haryana as Logistics Executive
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.