Highly motivated engineer with a unusual career path with experience as a civil engineer and as a configuration analyst in the IT industry. Relevant experience in projects within the geo-technical sector. Skilled in all phases of engineering operations. Consistently finishes projects on budget and on schedule.
At the moment embracing a new experience in IT field as a Configuration Analyst. Always ensuring consistency between the performance of a system and the purpose for which it was installed.
Highly motivated engineer with a peculiar career path with experience as a civil engineer and as a configuration analyst in the IT industry. Relevant experience in both private and public projects within the geotechnical sector. Skilled in all phases of engineering operations. Consistently finishes projects on budget and on schedule.
At the moment embracing a new experience in IT field as a Configuration Analyst. The primary goal is ensuring consistency between the performance of a system and the purpose for which it was installed.
• Site supervision.
• Ability to produce technical specifications, reports and construction methodologies.
• Knowledge of budgeting and the financial monitoring of projects.
• Health and Safety awareness.
• Analyse survey reports, maps, and data to plan projects.
• Capable of defining and leading assignments.
• Experience in Integrity tests for piles, Anchor testing and Test reports.
• Experience in construction estimating for commercial and government projects.
• Develop configuration requirements documents for IT applications.
• Support in developing, implementing and testing patch releases and system upgrades for IT applications.
• Analyze and resolve configuration issues for IT applications.
• Complex problem solver.
• Strong decision maker.
• High level analytical thinking.
• Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Self-motivator and the ability to motivate others.
• Able to work on your own initiative as well as being a team player.
• Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD.
• TPAP 2000 (Testconsult software for piles integrity tests).
• Basic knowledge on querying relational databases.
• HP OpenViewService Desk 4.5.
• Moderate ability with the operating system Ubuntu (Linux).
• Basic knowledge in C programming language.
CONFIGURATION ANALYST, PDM FC (WORKING IN THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE)
MAY 2013 TO PRESENT
• Execute configurations of applications based on business requirements within deadlines.
• Develop configuration requirements document.
• Provide system configuration support based on changing business needs.
• Provide support in developing, implementing and testing patch releases and system upgrades.
• Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures.
• Analyse and resolve configuration issues within the specified time.
• Review and recommend changes to existing configuration processes.
• Application used in all Portuguese courts.
• Web application used for lawyers.
ESTIMATOR/QUANTITY SURVEYOR, PROJECOL, SA
DEC 2010 TO OCT 2012
• Complete control of the bid process – from initial contact thru bid submission.
• Assessed construction documents to compile an accurate bid package list.
• Arranged subcontractor pre-bid meetings and site visits as required.
• Assessed material, labor and equipment required and analyzing different quotes from suppliers.
• Prepared necessary bid documents as required.
• Presented and assisted the negotiations of the proposal package with clients and their representatives.
• Bridges (foundations mainly), highways (slope stabilization), permanent and temporary retaining walls around several sites, anchors and micropiles.
SUB-AGENT PROJECOL SA
DEC 2006 TO NOV 2010
• Participated in planning construction procedures, specifications, work schedules, and material needs.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in field construction projects provide them guidance as and when necessary.
• Inspects work performed by subcontractors.
• Examines blueprints, selects materials, and inspects them to ensure conformance with provisions of building code, local ordinance, and specifications.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that work conforms to specifications and adherence to work schedules.
• Keep track of the expenses made on-site and forward the information to the accounts department of the organization.
• Foz Bridge, Meinedo Bridge, Enxerim Bridge (foundation piles).
• Highway A41 (slope stabilization) – 1.000.000€ – 1.500.000€
• Several freeways in Madeira Island (slope stabilization, foundation piles and micro piles).
• Seixo Alvo Tunnel (tunnel reinforcement) – 500.000€ – 1.000.000 €
• Several buildings (permanent and temporary retaining walls, foundation piles).
• Arena Maritímo Stadium (slope stabilization and foundation micro piles) – 200.000€ – 300.000€
Qualifications & Educations
ESCOLA SUPERIOR DE TECNOLOGIA, CASTELO BRANCO
BACHELOR AND MASTER DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
CCL – ISCTE, LISBON
ENGLISH COURSE (ADVANCED LEVEL C1)
EDX HARVARDX (ONLINE PLATFORM)
CS50X3 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE (ATTENDING AT THE MOMENT)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.