I am an experienced Learning and Development professional with strong relationship-building skills. I support the organization’s business by identifying and meeting the needs for skills and knowledge.
I am responsible for organising, coordinating training in order to maximise staff productivity, levels of engagement and encourage potential.
I have excellent workload management skills and I am highly organised and able to make sure projects are delivered on time and budget.
• TNA (Training Needs Analysis)
• MS Office
• Customer Service
• Customer Engagement
• Managing budgets
I am an experienced Learning and Development professional with strong relationship-building skills. I support the organization’s business by identifying and meeting the needs for skills and knowledge. I am responsible for organising, coordinating training in order to maximise staff productivity, levels of engagement and encourage potential.
I have excellent workload management skills and I am highly organised and able to make sure projects are delivered on time, on budget, to an excellent quality of the project. I have experience in leadership, qualification’s and inductions programmes.
Learning and Development Officer (RADIAN GROUP, Ltd- Housing Association) Eastleigh, UK
January 2014- Present
• Support the development and implementation of the learning and development offer
• Assist managers and staff to identify learning and development needs by attending team meetings and audit skills
• Representative of the team on team meetings, lunch and learn activities
• Administer and ensure value for money for the learning and development budget
• Support my manager to develop the Learning and Development Administrator and apprentice
• Ensure all the learning development activity and administration is maintained
• Manage Radian qualifications programme
• Successfully support the implementation of Leadership Brilliance for the whole organisation
Learning and Development Administrator (RADIAN GROUP, Ltd- Housing Association) Eastleigh, UK
March 2012- January 2014
• Responsible for the day to day administration duties of the Learning and Development team
• Coordinate trainee for more than 5000 staff
• Fist point of contact for all Learning and Development (L&D) queries
• Lease with Human Resources Shared Services Team
• Marketing- Advertise, promote the Academy and the Learning and Development offer
• Successfully support a significant project to implement and install a new Learning Management System for the whole organisation
Human Resources Generalist (PHYTOGENX, INC – Cosmetics, manufactory Company) Reading, Pennsyl-vania, USA 2010 – 2011
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the human resources/administration department and assist the plant manager
• Employee Relations
• Processing payroll
• Leasing and negotiation with suppliers
• After four months of work I Implemented and managed the “Employee Performance Review” and created and maintained a program the “Employee of the Month”. This project created a highly motivated workforce witch helped the organization to reduce coast and grow in sales;
• Research and negotiate with vendors for pricing in order to purchase services and goods, with my research for better price and quality of service, the company saved around $5.000/year
Au pair in America – American Institute for Foreign Studies – PA, USA
November 2009-November 2010
• Responsible for two Pre-adolescent boys aged 11 and 14 years old
• Made appointments for the children
• Supervise homework assignments
• Mentor each child throughout the day
• CIPD- Diploma in Human Resources Management – 2014
• Online Business Communication Course – 4 Credits – UCLA – University of California, Los Angeles USA- January 2011 – March 2011
• Public and Private Administration – Degree- University of Coimbra, Portugal – 2006- 2009
• Portuguese: native
• English: proficiency
• Spanish –intermediate
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.