Having studied my LLB through The Open University I had the opportunity to travel on working visa's through America, Australia and New Zealand. With this experience I became a confident, driven and hard working individual maintaining a work life balance with the ambition to achieve results.
I am due to finish my Masters in International Legal Practice at the University of Law in Guildford in June '15. My elective subjects are International Commercial, Arbitration and Mergers and Acquisitions.
The University of Law, Guildford
MA/LPC International Legal Practice Course (full-time)
Electives in International Commercial, International Mergers & Acquisitions and International Arbitration
The Open University, UK
Sandown High School
GCSEs: 10 Cs including Math, English and Science
Nov 2013 – May 2014
Skeetas, Geraldton, Western Australia – Front of House Assistant
– Working within a close team in a busy city restaurant
– Developing good interpersonal skills
– Working under pressure, particularly during peek hours
Mar 2012 – Sep 2013
Southern Housing Group – Personal Budget Worker
– Supporting people with learning difficulties and mental health
– Making risk assessments, managing finances and providing social support to help maintain independent living within the community
May 2010 – Aug 2010
YMCA Triangle Y Camp (Arizona)- Camp Counsellor
– Working with disadvantage children aged 6 to 17
– Coaching sports, planning events and running activities
IT: good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and good knowledge of legal databases
Key Skills: organisational skills, time/diary management, problem solving, decision making
Driving licence: full, clean driving licence
Responsibilities, Interests & Achievements
Legal Advice Centre (The University of Law Pro Bono Scheme)
• Conducted interviews and took legal notes from Clients with legal issues.
• Used legal databases to research specific problems and sent letters of advice to Clients on these matters.
University of Law Charity Scheme (2014-to date)
• Active member of the Society, which, aims to raise money for local charities through a variety of sponsored events and fundraisers.
University of Law Debating Society (2014-date)
• Active member of the Society, participating in group debates on highly topical issues, attending regular discussions and public speaking workshops.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.