I am a male aged 28, currently working as a Technical Officer at Standards Association of Zimbabwe(SAZ) in chemical laboratories. I have five years experience and have speciality in chemicals and water analysis. I am a holder of a HND in Applied Chemical Technology from Harare Polytechnic College.
I have appreciation of ISO 14000 and ISO 9001 – but speciality in ISO 17025 laboratory management system and Instrumentation. I have been holding this post since May 2009
Current study: Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Technology (2014-2015)
• Higher National Diploma in Applied Chemical Technology( HND 2013)
• National Diploma in Applied Chemical Technology (ND 2011)
• Stable, balanced and loyal achiever with a proven track record
• Committed team player and does not shy away from responsibility
• Good communicator and relationship oriented with ability to interact at all levels
• Strong personality and strategic thinker with bias towards innovation
• Computer skills, Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail
I. Standards Association of Zimbabwe (Harare) Current position
1) Technical Officer (Reporting to Technical Manager)
May 2009 – to date
• Chemical analysis of Food, WATER, detergents, Water treatment chemicals petroleum, plastics, paints, and other chemicals using recognized standards and statutory requirements.
• Generating reports based on analysis results
• Methods development and validation
• Implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements-Monitoring of corrective and preventive actions.
• Product sampling
• ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditing
• Quality monitoring through use of quality control charts
• Monitoring of equipment including calibration and measurement
• Providing technical advice to customers and clients
• Mentoring students on attachment
• Analysis of samples using ICP,ICP-MS ,NIR, XRF and
• Classical methods i.e. Determination of Chloride and Hardness in water
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.