I am currently working as an ICT Expert and Supervisor with experience in networks and systems operation, monitoring & maintenance. I want to serve in the professional environment by excelling my career by enhancing and improving efficiency of the organization. I am hard-working, goal focused, and team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
An experienced Network Engineer having more than 7 years of professional experience. Expertise includes IP Networking and Security as well as System Administration. A hard-working, goal focused, and team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Senior Network, System and Security Engineer at Ovex Technologies Pakistan
Islamabad, Pakistan — Mar 2014 – Feb 2015
I was working as a Senior Network, System and Security Engineer in Ovex Technologies. Supervised and managed a staff of nine IT professionals at company’s Data Centres both in Islamabad and Lahore.
Job covered following roles:
Cisco Routers (2800, 2960, 1800)
Cisco Switches (3750, 3550, 2960 POE)
Network Security (ASA 5510)
E-Ticketing (OTRS / Red Mine)
Network Traffic Filtering
Ethical Hacking/Security Auditing
Designing Data Center
MS Server 2k3, 2k8 R2, 2012
PROXY / TMG / ISA / IPCOP
Network Stress and IPS
Physical & Remote Administration
NMS (OpenNMS, Zenoss)
Virtualization (Hyper-V & VMware)
Configuring Cisco IP Phones (7940, 7960, 7961)
Creating & Managing Webservers (Linux)
● Configuring and Designing of overall Data Centre.
● Configuring ASA 5510 regarding packet inspection, ACL’s, route’s and police configuration (traffic counters).
● Configuring VLANS, STP, VTP, Static routes on over 17 devices.
● Deployment of Virtualization Technology (VMware with WSX server).
● Deployment of TMG Server on 2008 R2 Windows Server.
● Deployment of first Ticketing System (Red Mine) for day to day Technical issues.
● HHVM (Hip Hop Virtual Machine) Configuring Server with Facebook dedicated services for the App-Developers.
● Live health Monitoring of all Linux based Servers using Monitorix or OpenNMS.
● Deployment of OpenStack (Test bed)
Network, System and Security Engineer at Extreme Engineering Solutions
April 2012 – Mar 2014
Worked as a Network, System and Security Engineer in EESPAK Headquarters, Pakistan’s leading Telecom Company. Duties Include Network Configuration and Designing, Network Security and System Monitoring, Network Stress and Intrusion Prevention, NMS (Zenoss, OpenNMS), MIS Management, Proxy and filtering multiple Networks, MS Server 2k8 Administration, physical and remote administration of Servers.
Freelance Network Engineer
Dec 2011 – April 2012
Worked as a Freelance-Network Engineer for local companies (UCC, Skims Solution and AIS). My duties Include Network Designing, Network Configuration, Domain Controller and policies, physical and remote connectivity of servers and providing technical Support to the staff.
Network/System Administrator at R.C.P.D (N.G.O)
(Feb 2008 – Dec 2011)
Feb 2008 – Dec 2011
As a Network and System Administrator in Rehabilitation Center for Physically Disabled People, my duties included providing Technical support to overall staff, Monitoring Network via NMS, providing Network facilities, Windows Server 2008 administration and troubleshooting operating systems and applications.
University of Peshawar
Bachelors in Computer Science — 2008-2011 (CGPA – 3.78/4.0)
● CCNP (Internationally Certified) (serial no. CSCO12127719)
● CCNA Security
● ASA Firewall 5510 Configuration
● Cisco Routers (2800, 2960, 7200) Switches (1900, 3550) ASA (5510)
● Network Monitoring System (NMS) Zenoos (Linux), OpenNMS (Linux), NTOP, Nagios and SpiceWorks
● MCITP / MCSE
● Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 Configuration
● Windows Server® 2003, 2008 and 2012 Active Directory and Administration
● ISA / TMG Server 2010, Exchange Server 2010
● Microsoft Windows and Office (All Flavours)
● Virtualization Technology (Vm-Ware, Hyper-V)
● Linux (Redhat, Fedora, CentOS, FreeBSD, FreeNAS, Ubuntu, BackTrack/Kali-Linux, Mint, Sabayon, Zentyal, Clear OS and Arch)
● Adobe Premiere / PhotoShop / After Effects / SoundBooth / Light Room
● PBX (Elastix PBX Server)
● C, C++, Java, Android, PHP, HTML, CSS and basic Linux scripting
● Network Surveillance, Live Monitoring and Stress Testing
● Testing web-servers, systems and networks for weak-spots using various Linux tools.
● Good Knowledge of Wireshark, Nmap and Arp-poisoning
• Designing and Deploying Network in UCC, Islamabad (Universal Construction Company)
• Full Network and System Implementation in HVAC Head-office, Islamabad.
• Implementing PBX Server, PHP-Mailer and Link-Aggregation (ClearOS) in Alliant info Sys (AIS), Islamabad.
• Ticketing System (Red Mine), HHVM and complete Web-Server (OvexTech).
• Data Centre design and deployment in Ovextech Pvt. Ltd.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.