Strategy - work closely with executive management and contribute towards the strategic direction of the business.
Cost , Internal and Financial Control
Aiming to be part of long term beneficial relation with an organization where I can apply my 18 years work experience offering an exceptional ability to manage the work under high pressure. I am seeking a challenging management position in Accounts/Finance Department as ambitious finance professional with strong track-record of delivering top performance to my employer, Possess large spectrum of experience in finance, accounting, and budgeting and credit management.
Strengths & Specialities
Financial Performance: Oversee the activities of all core finance operations, including all financial performance, management reporting and financial reports to stakeholders and external authorities.
Strategy – work closely with executive management and contribute towards the strategic direction of the business.
Effective Negotiator – understanding the role of time pressures, breaking down bigger issues into smaller ones, avoiding threats and manipulative tactics, focusing first on the problem rather than on the solution, seeking for interest-based decisions, and rejecting weak solutions.
1- Financial planning and budgeting implementation.
2- Internal control and financial policy & procedures.
Completion of the feasibility studies for extending the current business.
Analysis of the credit strategy, liquidity, income resource and financial & management reports to provide the senior Management the support of their decisions.
Current Position: Financial Controller
Zahrat Al Rwdah pharmacies Group (90 Branch’s) one of the planet pharmacies Company Group on the Gulf.
From Oct 2009 – Present
Ensure that all transactions comply with company policies rules & regulation
– Follow up all monthly financial reports TB, P&L and BS.
– Follow up the monthly aging analysis of Account payable and Receivable.
– Cash management, monthly cash flow, bank and Suppliers monthly reconciliation.
– KIPS, CAPX, Budgeting, Cash Follow Projection. Yearly Financial Plane.
– Managing with the external &internal audit (E&Y) all the end of year requirements for final statements reports .from 2011.with Tax files (Zakat, DZIT) process.
– Preparing the end of year consolidation reports with the other branches of the company in the Gulf States.
Arab Co. For Cable Polymers Ltd. One of the largest factories in the Middle East.. (Tehama Sister Co,), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
June 2007 – Sept 2009
Responsibilities:( Assigned by the Board of Directors for this title to) :
– Ensure that adequate financial and internal controls are in place for all activities relating to the accounting functions.
– Maintain integrity of general ledger and Chart of Accounts.
– Monthly follow-up: the financial reports, receivable and payable Aging & budgeting Cash Flow, etc.
– follow up with the external auditing all the audit process
– Bank LC, LG, and all bank facilities.
– Monitoring the health of the financial measures appropriate with the company’s policy.
Senior Cost Control
Tehama Contracting Co. One of the largest construction company in KSA
From Oct 2001 – Sept 2007
-Building up the main steps for cost system and monitoring it to run large projects.
-Analyzing all project work reports (production, materials, equipment’s, manpower and sub-contractor.
-Providing of monthly cost report or any interim reports required for immediate management action.
– Conducting company internal control (purchasing, inventory, contracts and banks etc.)
-Provide necessary information to achieve a successful audit during annual budget.
-Handle the complexity of financial project prepare detailed reports about the economy of the project.
-Assist financial administration and contribute in future business project with a intuitive and easy usage able tool, simplifying the financial mathematical complexity of a such a project as well.
– Always promote the healthy operations and provide management the tasks necessary to be pro-active when costs are going on a wrong way.
-Played an important role in financial planning pertaining to cost control.
-Implementing the theory of financial COST CONTROLLING management by objective through dividing the work and give cl Units of cost controls).
-Communicate & Coordinate with all concerned departments as cost control is back bone of a company.
-Plan & prepare feasibility reports and provide financial consultancy on COST CONTROL
-Evaluate, quote cost for data base program for new turnkey projects (direct & indirect cost)
Qualifications & Certifications
Education Financial Consultants Certificate. (CFC) – IFC- USA.
Financial strategy management Certificate. (CFSM) – IFC -USA.
Certificated Accounts Technical – (CAT) – Canada.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce , University : Damascus University, Syria
Assist Consultants in ERP implementation
Knowledge of different accounting Applications (especially in cost accounting)
Fluent English with professional command
Using computer, office, operation and networks
Ability to work in multicultural & changing atmosphere
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.