An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management graduate, with the organisation and time management skills required to complete tasks and assignments on time and to a high quality standard. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility and plays an instrumental role within a successful and productive team.
University Certificate Teaching English as a Foreign Language – TEFL (North West University, Potchefstroom) 2013
Level 1 First Aid 2013
Bachelor of Commerce
Human Resource Management (North West University, Potchefstroom) 2012
2013 TRAINEE (Human Resources Department) Consolidated Wire Industries
• Gaining valuable experience and knowledge within Human Resources on a voluntary basis, following graduation with a Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, including selecting and recruiting new members of staff, ensuring the most appropriate personnel are placed in corresponding roles
• Dealing with any staff transfers and promotions as well as providing valuable assistance to employees faced with personal problems and challenges
• Consistently working in line with governing guidelines, procedures and protocols
• Identifying any training needs for both new and existing members of staff, ensuring the provision of the same
• Additionally undertaking general administrative work, such as updating and maintaining employee records
2013 TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
• Incorporating 100 class hours and approximately 10 hours of practical teaching
• Personally responsible for planning and delivering own lessons to both Korean and Chinese students aged between 20 and 35 years old, at intermediate level
Languages: Fluent English & Afrikaans
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.