Excellent leadership and teamwork skills; experience in collaborating with people from multicultural environments; held a client-facing role with ground knowledge of the stock market and various investment products; advanced proficiency in English and Serbo-Croatian and working knowledge of French; computer skills include MS Office, Stata, E-Views, Introductory Matlab.
2012-2013 The University of Manchester
MSc Economics Grade: 69% (Merit)
Dissertation Title – ‘The Use of Required Reserves as a Macroprudential Policy: The Experience of Middle Income Countries’. Grade: 83% (Distinction)
• Developed excellent mathematical, statistical and econometric skills.
• Completed the MSc dissertation through quantitative and qualitative research.
2011-2012 The University of Manchester
Post Graduate Diploma Economics Grade: 60% (Merit)
2010 University of Pretoria
BA(Hons) International Relations Grade: 75% (Distinction, cum laude)
• Developed excellent critical thinking, analysis and presentation skills.
• Successfully balanced academic responsibilities with a tutor job.
2007-2009 University of Pretoria Grade: 60%
BA (specialization in International Relations, Economics, French)
• Triple majored and took on extra subject credits.
2003-2006 Pierre van Ryneveld Christian Academy
SAT score: 1660
Grade 12: Mathematics (A), Science (B+), Biology (A-), English (A+), French (A)
Grade 11: Mathematics (B+), Science (A-), Biology (B+), English (A-), French (A-)
Grade 10: Mathematics (B), Science (B), Biology (B+), English (B+), French (B)
6 March 2014 – 29 May 2015
Saxo Capital Markets, Johannesburg, South Africa
Institutional Sales Associate (Front Office)
• Developed and managed institutional client relationships
• Operated on the trading desk and acquired knowledge of multiple investment instruments
• Gained the experience of a high-pressure, fast paced environment
University of Pretoria, Department of Political Science
• Conducted regular tutorial classes and consultations, and developed useful communication skills with students and staff members.
• Co-organized Annual Department Quiz through team-work, and independently secured sponsorship for the prizes from the United Nations Information Centre, Pretoria.
1 Jun-17 Jul 2009
United Nations Information Centre (UNIC), Pretoria, South Africa
• Operated in a tight team to compile media selections from the South African press for submission to the UN Department of Information in New York.
• Liaised with media personnel to ensure strong communication relationships between the UNIC and regional media –gained excellent communication skills
Organisational/Community Involvement/Positions of Responsibility
Residents’ Association George Kenyon Hall, University of Manchester
• Managed and led excursions around the U.K. for groups of around 50 students.
• Collaborated within a multicultural team and overcame differences.
• Co-ordinated social events for the university residence hall.
Young Economists’ Society, University of Pretoria
Steering Committee Member
• Aided in establishing the society and organizing career events for students.
United Nations Association of South Africa (Pretoria Chapter) – Student Committee
• Leadership role in redesigning and broadening the campus association’s marketing campaign.
• Negotiated a printing sponsorship deal from ‘Q-photo’.
• Organized and volunteered in community outreach projects.
Model United Nations (South Africa)
2011/2012 President’s Prize for teamwork in Residents’ Association, University of Manchester.
2011 Academic Honorary Colours, University of Pretoria
Golden Key International Honour Society
IT Proficient in Microsoft Office, E-Views, Stata and limited knowledge of Matlab.
Languages Bilingual in English and Serbo-Croatian. Intermediate level French (DELF Level B1).
Interests & Activities
Volunteering Actively volunteered for underprivileged schools and charities in Pretoria.
Sport Varsity Tennis Team, University of Pretoria.
Travelling Highly enjoy travelling to different parts of the world and exploring new cultures.
Would require a Visa to work in the UK.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.