I am a JIB Approved CompEX Electrician with over 35 Years experience in Industrial/Commercial and Domestic installation works.
Lectec 29TH SEPTEMBER 2014 TO PRESENT
Working on the VPI Immingham combined heat and power plant.
BAE Systems 16TH APRIL 2014 TO 10TH SEPTEMBER 2014
Currently working at King Abdulaziz Naval Base (Saudi Arabia) for British Aerospace on the upgrade/refit of H.M.S. Shaqra for the Saudi Naval Forces.
Yorkshire Water 10TH FEBRUARY 2014 TO 14TH MARCH 2014
Working on the Toll House Storm Pumping Station in Scarborough for Circle Controls through NTL Electrical. Works carried out are as follows; Installation of Galvanized Ladder Rack, Cable tray and Conduit.
Installation Glanding and Termination of 400mm Armoured singles from Secondary side of 11Kv Transformer to Consumers Main Switchgear.
Installation Glanding and Termination of 6/185mm 3 Core Armoured Cables Serving 3/450Kw Pumps
Rigfit Offshore 25TH NOVEMBER 2013 TO 16TH DECEMBER 2013
Working on the Sedco 711 in Invergordon carrying out rewire of existing accommodation and wiring and commissioning of new gymnasium and recreation modules.
Hertel (Randstad) 2nd JULY 2013 TO 17th AUGUST 2013
Working on the Stenna Spey both Onshore in Holland and Offshore for Hertel through Randstad carrying out Electrical Installation and Commissioning of New accommodation and existing accommodation modules, HVAC and Chlorination Plant room and various other Plant and machinery.
TENG & ASSOCIATES – AFGHANISTAN NOV 2012 TO FEB 2013
205 N. Michigan AveSuite 3600Chicago,Illinois60601United States
JIB (MASTER) ELECTRICIAN
FORMING PART OF THE ELECTRICAL TECHNICAL INSPECTION TEAM, TASK FORCE POWER.
JIB (MASTER) ELECTRICIAN SEPT 2010 TO NOV 2012
FORMING PART OF THE ELECTRICAL TECHNICAL INSPECTION TEAM
Kellogg, Brown & Root – Iraq Jun. 2009 – May 2010
JIB (Master) Electrician
Duties included all aspects of electrical installation and preventive maintenance work in support of LOGCAP III.
• Responsible for supervising crews made up of diverse subcontract and direct hired employees in proper installations, standards and workmanship.
• Responsible for trouble-shooting and identifying circuit faults across a broad range of applications.
• Responsible for replacing and maintaining electrical equipment in support of base construction and maintenance activities.
• Responsible for identifying proper materials, suitable for the use, listed, and as required for specific installations.
• Understands the safe operation and applications of instruments provided for circuit analysis and testing, including power analyzers, ground rod resistance meters, ground fault loop impedance testers, residual current device testers and other test equipment standards in the trade.
• Completed training as a QA/QC electrician, providing quality training, audits, specialized inspections and inspections techniques.
• Responsible for making recommendations for corrective actions in support of the quality program.
• Traced distribution characteristics of various facilities.
• Created online drawings using Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Corrected electrical breakdowns, supported other trades and LHS issues.
• Generated and submitted Situation Reports (SITREP’s) to the Safety Officer and liaised with Operations regarding LHS issues.
• Participated and contributed in daily Activity Hazard Analysis and Total Safety Task Instruction safety meetings, as well as Safety Stand Down’s, and Weekly Toolbox Topic’s.
Self Employed Electrician – Scarborough, UK 2001 – 2009
• Duties included all aspects of electrical work in the industrial and domestic sector.
• Installed, inspected, and tested wiring systems and components.
• Installed and maintained electrical circuits and wiring in homes and businesses.
DEI Electricals – Scarborough, UK 1989 – 2001
JIB Approved Electrician
• Duties included all aspects of industrial electrical work, including temporary wiring for county shows and exhibitions etc.
Self Employed Electrician – Scarborough, UK 1987 – 1989
Duties included wiring, installation and testing of domestic electrics as well as sub-contracting to industrial and commercial companies.
1973: CITY & GUILDS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING CRAFT STUDIES
1973: CITY & GUILDS GENERAL ENGINEERING CRAFT STUDIES
1986: CITY & GUILDS ELECTRONICS COURSE
1992: CITY & GUILDS 16TH EDITION IEE WIRING REGULATIONS
2008: CITY & GUILDS 17TH EDITION IEE WIRING REGULATIONS
2012: COMPEX EX01 EX02 EX 03 EX04
2013: CCNSG SAFETY PASSPORT
2013: OFFSHORE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
2013: OFFSHORE MINIMUM INDUSTRY SAFETY TRAINING (MIST)
2013: BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION & EMERGENCY TRAINING INCLUDING EBS (BOSIET)
VANTAGE CARD NUMBER 1323155
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.