I am a mechanical engineer with 10 years of experience, 5 years I worked as a design engineer, 2 years as project engineer , and currently I am working as Senior mechanical engineer at King Abdulaziz International Airport.
Beirut Arab University (BAU) (2000-2005) Beirut, Lebanon
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
Saudi Bin Laden Group, Jeddah (KSA)
Project: King Abdul Aziz International Airport.
Position: Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Technical Department).
Al Alwan Contracting Company, Al-Khobar (KSA)
Mar 2010-Oct 2011)
Project: Underground Boiler Drain & Oily Waste Drain Piping replacement of FRP Pipe (Ghazlan Power Plant – al-Jubail).
Project: Installation of eight packaged units for turbine control rooms (Aramco).
Position: Project Engineer.
Associated Mechanical Engineer, Beirut (Lebanon)
(June 2005-Feb 2010)
Position: Technical Design Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designed and calculated various types of HVAC, plumbing & fire fighting systems.
• Coordinated the mechanical services and followed up the drafting for all the related projects.
• Coordinated with all other trades, from civil, electrical, architectural to interior design.
• Prepared BOQ as well as material submittals and estimated project costs.
• Participated in meetings with the client and consultants to solve pending issues.
• Reviewed the Mechanical design drawings and reports as well as the shop drawings and builders work to ensure completeness, correctness and compliance with the scope of work, site requirements and consultant’s comments.
• Coordinated with the site engineers and to provide them with all related builders work, shop drawings and technical support.
• Pre-Resolved unexpected technical difficulties and other problems on site.
• Ensured that site work is in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards.
• Checked and reviewed the concrete pouring sequences related to mechanical works.
Languages: Arabic: Mother tongue
English: Fluently read, spoken and written.
Computer Skills: HAP (Professional), Pumps & Fans Selection Programs (ITT, Green Heck), Air Handling Unit Selection Programs ( Trane, York, etc.), excellent computer drafting skills using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.