Throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employers an exceptional facility for meeting organizational objectives and demands. I am motivated to work, able to troubleshoot quickly, is great at multi-tasking and able to function in a team environment. I have garnered extensive experience in people management and recruitment and selection.
Excelsior Community College
Bsc. Human Resource Management, 2012 (Hons.)
Excelsior Community College
As. Deg. Business Studies – Management, 2008
Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Poly Foods Ltd Kingston Jamaica
January 2013 – Present
● Perform HR functions including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection, employment and salary evaluations and promotions for the company’s 250 personnel
● Develop company policies and manuals
● Directly supervise canteen and administrative staff totaling 9
● Daily maintenance of the company’s Human Resource Management system database
● Represent company at various meetings and events related to both HR and the manufacturing sector
● Ensure that the company adheres to applicable laws through training and workshops
DermaKare Skin and Body Centre Kingston, Jamaica
January 2011 – January 2013
● Support management by assuming duties of General Manager when absent.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date database of clients using appointment system
● Answer customer queries and book appointments via telephone and email.
● Receive and distribute appropriately company correspondence.
● Answer and transfer calls within the company in a timely and accurate manner.
● Maintain Inventory of resources used by the company.
● Place orders and receive goods on behalf of the company.
Carisbrook Business Support Services Kingston, Jamaica
March 2010 – October 2010
● Personal Assistant to Managing Director scheduling appointments and meetings as directed by Managing Director.
● Received and distributed company correspondence.
● Scheduled interviews and training sessions for new recruits.
● Answered and transferred calls within the company in a timely and accurate manner.
Evolution Marketing Kingston, Jamaica
September, 2008 – October, 2009
● Coordinated and managed promotional activities by organizing events, liaising with promoters and supervising promotions.
● Collected and reviewed all promotional reports for dispatch to clients.
● Managed office accounts including preparation of payroll and other company expenses.
● Assisted in recruiting new promoters by scheduling and conducting interviews.
● Co-authored several company documents including Company Manual, Company Profile and Employee Incentive Program.
Independent Personal Trainer Kingston, Jamaica
October 2007 – August 2008
● Developed training programs for individuals based on fitness goals.
● Supervised and coached individuals to help them achieve stated goals.
Caribbean Fitness Academy Kingston, Jamaica
September, 2005 – October, 2007
Personal Training Supervisor/Receptionist
● Supervised trainers to ensure that the clients’ needs were met through effective training programs and excellent customer service.
● Developed and executed training programs for clients based on fitness needs.
● Kept updated records of clients and all income and expenses of the company.
● Conducted on and off-site training.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.