I have worked in University of Gujrat as Lab-Administrator (and duties also include working as Assistant Network Administrator).
I have 1 year of experiance in troubleshooting, LAN/WAN Installation and Management of more than 100+ nodes , which inculdes software/Hardware Installation and troubleshooting,backup, image cloning etc.
I am willing to relocate in a location where i can further polish my skills and knowledge in the Network field, I have excellent reading and writing skills
University Of Gujrat
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER September 2012 – April 2014
Responsible for supporting the University students/faculty at different levels as part of a helpdesk team. Ensuring that all hardware and software is configured, installed and working correctly.
• Responsible for network installation and maintenance services.
• Supporting users and Computer Operators on the site and off the site.
• Maintain the Universities’ network infrastructure.
• Networking and providing support for Windows Os.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and softwares.
• Visiting to client sites to help with installs, deployment, and troubleshooting.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance.
• Training new users.
• Assistance with training of users and compiling procedural documentation.
• Ensure computer hardware is safe & complies with health and safety legislation.
• Applying patches in accordance with company procedures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Microsoft Windows (installation/Trouble-shooting)
Redhat Linux (installation/Trouble-shooting)
Remote support tools
Graphic Design (Photoshop, illustrator, Adobe Flash player)
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Experience as a Team Leader for projects and systems migrations.
• Excellent customer facing skills.
• A positive attitude towards customer service and good communication skills.
• Experience of Windows server 2003, /xp professional / Ms. Office suite.
• Ability to be clear & concise when explaining technical procedures to customers.
o BS (Hon’s) Information Technology
University of Gujrat,Pakistan 2007-2011
o Fcs Pre-engineering (Physics)(Chemistry)(Math)
Govt.Zamindar College Gujrat 2004-2006
o CCNA and RHCSA training
Corvit Lahore Center 2013
o Computer technical support certificate 2014 Id: 345296 (www.pragnyameter.com)
o Hardware and Networking certificate 2014 Id: 345285 (www.pragnyameter.com)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.